Travelling while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

shady1991

Hey all,

Looking for opinions on the following.

I have to travel outside of my country (Australia) for 10 days coming up.
I'm currently on TRT at 125mg of TestE split into 2 injections per week. Also taking `0.25mg anastrazole 24 hours after each jab.

I have been legally prescribed TRT but only with the gels. I found that they weren't optimal for me so have being doing my own TRT with the injections. Obviously then, I cant travel with my TestE.

What would it be like to just go back to the gel for the 10 days that I am out of the country? If my last injection is the day before i leave, when would i start applying the gel? Is this a viable option, as i dont know what else i could do...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

I think that's a viable option. Inject it before you leave. Going 10 days is not going to kill you, of course if you're injecting something you shouldn't be it just might. I'm not familiar with the laws in Australia or your situation behind what you stated but any chance you can get legal injectable test before you leave?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
In most cases, I'd probably say just take it with you (I do). However, Australia is one of those "iffy" places that I don't know if I'd want a hormone prescription with me.

Here in the states as long as it appears you have a personal use supply, like 2-3 syringes, the TSA hasn't looked twice when I travel with my supplies. I do make sure I have a properly labeled bottle/prescription with me but I never get stopped. I haven't heard around here any one else being from Australia so I don't know how they'll look, if at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me