DHEA-S/Pregnenolone vs hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

Rocco - I'd like to know that myself. I posted a similar question a while back that didn't get a lot of activity. My guess is that it does, but don't know for sure. I've been off DHEA for about a week and can say that I do feel better without it. I've been lucky never to have had any testicular atrophy, but will try HCG one day soon.

Ive been off DHEA for two weeks, off Preg for almost 4 weeks and I feel perfectly fine and using 200iu HCG E3.5D. I do not believe that HCG stims testes (or anything else) to produce DHEA/Preg. DHEA is I believe an Adrenals function. The time I've been using HCG, multiple DHEA-S tests were always lowish but supplementing seems to aggravate my Estrogen. Several of us are now making that correlation with DHEA, though we're low, its making our E very hard to manage.

Roccc

Ive been off DHEA for two weeks, off Preg for almost 4 weeks and I feel perfectly fine and using 200iu HCG E3.5D. I do not believe that HCG stims testes (or anything else) to produce DHEA/Preg. DHEA is I believe an Adrenals function. The time I've been using HCG, multiple DHEA-S tests were always lowish but supplementing seems to aggravate my Estrogen. Several of us are now making that correlation with DHEA, though we're low, its making our E very hard to manage.
We know that testosterone shuts down natural production. What about PREG? Preg shuts down my natural preg production?

MikeXL

Yes, HCG increases DHEA and preg. HCG as a LH memic stimulates the CYP scc enzyme which fosters the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone, which begins the cascage. DHEA is further down stream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me