Shoulder pain relief: Hanging for Healthy Shoulders

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fireproof

Thanks for the video.

My shoulders are generally pretty healthy right now, but I have had some injuries in the past.

I think I'll add this to my workouts - and while I'm hanging, do some leg raises for my core. So I'll be getting a win-win-win:
- hanging for shoulder health
- decompression of spine for my DDD and back issues
- core strengthening

Vince

Super Moderator
I always do this after my workout. When I found this hanging exercise, I was desperate. I know so many people that have had rotator cuff surgery and are not happy with results.

masfield

I always do this after my workout. When I found this hanging exercise, I was desperate. I know so many people that have had rotator cuff surgery and are not happy with results.

Hi, Vince: the video doesn't refer specifically to rotator-cuff injury or tears. is he basically doing the same thing as what's called for in the book you mentioned in the other thread -- Shoulder Pain? The Solution & Prevention: Fourth Edition Kindle Editionby John M. Kirsch M.D. https://goo.gl/Uc4cKF .

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi, Vince: the video doesn't refer specifically to rotator-cuff injury or tears. is he basically doing the same thing as what's called for in the book you mentioned in the other thread -- Shoulder Pain? The Solution & Prevention: Fourth Edition Kindle Editionby John M. Kirsch M.D. https://goo.gl/Uc4cKF .

Yes, he's doing the same exercise that is written in Shoulder Pain? The Solution & Prevention and what I used to heal my torn rotator cuff.

Vince

Super Moderator
I thought I would have bumped up this thread.

Many guys I work with have torn rotator cuff. This simple exercise is so amazing in healing shoulder injuries.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me