Enclomiphene Now Available As A Research Chemical

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

I just bought so called androxal. DaveK22 - On pipette there is no scale, so how much is 12,5mg or 25 mg etc?, How much do you take, any effects so far ? Can you provide lab test ?
I will start my session with so called androxal in january.
I'm writing so called androxal beacuse it's not laboratory confirmed that this is androxal.
I will try to test this substance in laboratory, if someone can please also try to do this.

I bought a 1 ml medicine dropper. I used an insulin syringe to verify where the exact 1/2 ml mark is (12.5 mg) which is dose I use (12.5 mg daily). I will be getting labs done in a few weeks & report back. (To clarify, the slin pin is only used to measure where 1/2 ml is located on the medicine dropper. Then mark it with a sharpie)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kevin Ensminger

Count me in as very curious as well.

While it it makes sense to start with the small dosage, it would seem to make sense that higher doses would be safer due to not having the the estrogen mimicker.

DaveK22

Has anyone ever dealt with Indiamart? The apparently have enclomiphene tablets for "research" purposes. I emailed them, and they replied back the following:
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding our products.
We supply pharmaceutical products and research chemicals.
Our prices are as follows;

Enclomiphene Citrate

200tabs $180

300tabs $250
500tabs $380
1000tabs $500
Shipping is safe and guaranteed

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Lewis
Astrazeneca pharmaceuticals Ltd

The email address was from a gmail account (seems sketchy): [email protected] On a follow up email, I asked dose of pill. They said 50mg. So for a daily dose of 12.5 mg, that would be like .22 cents a day! If it sounds too good to be true though...hmmm???

P.S. I have had very good luck with the better known India pharmacuetical companies, i.e. ADC & reliablerx but never heard of this one before.
Ref:
http://www.indiamart.com/astrazeneca-pharma-delhi/research-chemicals-5.html

DaveK22

Has anyone ever dealt with Indiamart? The apparently have enclomiphene tablets for "research" purposes. I emailed them, and they replied back the following:
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding our products.
We supply pharmaceutical products and research chemicals.
Our prices are as follows;

Enclomiphene Citrate

200tabs $180

300tabs $250
500tabs $380
1000tabs $500
Shipping is safe and guaranteed

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Lewis
Astrazeneca pharmaceuticals Ltd

The email address was from a gmail account (seems sketchy): [email protected] On a follow up email, I asked dose of pill. They said 50mg. So for a daily dose of 12.5 mg, that would be like .22 cents a day! If it sounds too good to be true though...hmmm???

P.S. I have had very good luck with the better known India pharmacuetical companies, i.e. ADC & reliablerx but never heard of this one before.
Ref:
http://www.indiamart.com/astrazeneca-pharma-delhi/research-chemicals-5.html

After some further research, seems like Indiamart is just an e-commerce website...from Wiki "IndiaMART is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal"

After searching their website, seems like there are 4 generic pharmaceutical companies selling enclomiphene tablets. Interesting.

Ref:
https://dir.indiamart.com/search.mp?ss=enclomiphene+citrate

DaveK22

If anyone is interested in my labs after using this "research chem" for 4 months...see my post in the bloodwork section. Fair warning...its perplexing & inconclusive mainly due to my "complicated" health history.

tim0

Many Indian companies are selling generic enclomiphene (Hydrochloride or citrate) in India. These are available on doctor's prescription in medicine shops. However the interesting bit is that it is sold as something which promotes ovulation in women (Same as clomiphene Citrate)
I checked with my endo and he was skeptical about enclomiphene. However i am waiting for trial completion by Repros. hopefully the results should be out by mid March 2017.

And IndiaMART is a genuine website. However Anyone can post stuff there.
To know about enclomiphene brands available in India please google "Enclomiphene brands in India" . You will get tons of results.

green2145

Many Indian companies are selling generic enclomiphene (Hydrochloride or citrate) in India. These are available on doctor's prescription in medicine shops. However the interesting bit is that it is sold as something which promotes ovulation in women (Same as clomiphene Citrate)
I checked with my endo and he was skeptical about enclomiphene. However i am waiting for trial completion by Repros. hopefully the results should be out by mid March 2017.

And IndiaMART is a genuine website. However Anyone can post stuff there.
To know about enclomiphene brands available in India please google "Enclomiphene brands in India" . You will get tons of results.

I can vouch for the clomid from safemeds.

maverick

My endo wants to prescribe 12.5mg every other day. He wrote a script but of course I can't fill it at Costco. I'm a little sketched about getting it at some of these online sources.

audiognostic

i ordered it from geopetides.. the stuff there is definitely real, dont order it from top peptides their stuff is bunk.. theres a new one that came out too from nootropic research center

i dont know about those india people.. some of them are scams..

the problem i had with the shit from geopeptides, and heres the problem when i contacted some india people as well..

regular clomid has zuclomiphene like 35%.. the "enclomiphene" i got form geopeptides has a zuclomiphene of maybe i would guess like 2-1 %

problem is that shit builds up in your system and it wont come out for months and months..

with clomid i get floaters.. almost in a week, the geopeptides stuff i was taking for 2 months.. and then bam.. the floaters started coming back..

if anyone wants to try that nootropics source or any other source, who has floaters with clomid, let me know..

thats why i was still looking forward to the legit release hopefully in europe by the actual company

because as one poster above said, clomid is in fact cheaper, so some of these companies just take most the zuclomiphene out of the clomid, and sell it as enclomiphene, when in fact it still has a little bit zuclomiphene in there.. i would presume a solid brand name like androxal would remove it 100%

if anyone with floaters tries a brand that works for htem with no floaters please let me know

its clearly the zuclomiphene which causes floaters

one problem with this stuff though, i took it for two months didnt feel any real increase in libido, nor any increase in muscle tone strength or mass.. though confirmed with bloodwork T was higher, so its just like clomid in that sense

tim0

The Repros final phase 2 results are already overdue by more than a month. With their CEO leaving abruptly, I can sense its a gone case.

tim0

Bad news. How situation looks in Europe countries?

Their european submission is languishing for more than 6 months with no progress whatsoever. Looks like in trials the medicine has failed to achieve secondary endpoints.. ed/libido improvements.

Alex1121

Hey dave i am interested. Did you try the research liquid version or the peptides 25x30 version. Did you get floaters or estrogenic mood sode effects from them?

dikow

Anyone see that the Big Pharma US co. Sigma-Aldrich carries what looks like the real deal? The price is outrageous as you can see. Anyone know the difference between citrate and hydrochloride other than just a different carrier molecule? Enclomipheme citrate was the one used in all the research thus far.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/sml0719?lang=en&region=US

Wow!! Awesome man, thanks!! It seems you can buy it even without being a doctor!! Is that even legal for Big Pharma to do it lol??

dikow

It is being sold as a research chemical, not for human use.

But research chemical is for research in humans, right? Is it safe to use this for myself?

Is this just some kind of loophole so they can openly sell it without being sued?

txmx

Loophole, yes, safe for use, who knows? Many people use research chemicals and consider their sources reliable, but you will see the disclaimers regarding human use on the websites.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me