Enclomiphene Now Available As A Research Chemical

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

In case anyone is interested in obtaining Enclomiphene for their research studies only, it seems that this is now available through some online Research Chemical companies. Just Google "enclomiphene research chemical".

Seems pricey but that is to be expected until more competition comes along. Seems to be selling now for $72-75 range for 25mg X 30ml. However, at least one company offers a 40% discount code on their facebook page.

P.S. Not sure how new this all is but I just found out today via another poster's recent thread.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

Another "peptide" company just started selling enclomiphene. With their "sale" price PLUS Facebook discount code, I got it for ~$25 for 25mg x 30ml. For me that's only ~$13 per month @ 12.5 mg daily. Also, one reviewer states he sent it out for testing & came back legit...take that with grain of salt though.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Good. Let us know if you indeed feel great on that isomer. The company trying to get it approved has failed to do that so far.

DaveK22

Count me as another party who is very interested to know how you feel on it.

So far, feel great. Having good morning wood too. Plan to get labs in Dec & will share.

(PS I'm not the perfect test case though...I have permanent hormonal damage from Accutane's "sister" condition to Finasteride's "PFS")

trt4me

Since it is more $ than clomid as a research Chem. I'm thinking that many sellers will just have clomid in there with the higher price. Unless someone does legit testing no one will know for sure.

tmix

Oral. It comes in a thick liquid. Very unique taste, hard to describe. Never even dawned on me to inject...that has me thinking now. Interesting concept.

I was just asking because I did read that peptides are usually taken by subq or IM injection. Can you private msg me or post up the site you purchased from?

dzd

If you can, PM me as well with information where is possible to order it. Anyway I found website which is selling this stuff, but I would like to know is it not bogus. I will try to import it to EU. This will cost over 100 $, so I would really appreciate your PM.

Is it possible to write company name on public forum, beacuse we all need good source of this stuff?

Last edited:

DaveK22

If you can, PM me as well with information where is possible to order it. Anyway I found website which is selling this stuff, but I would like to know is it not bogus. I will try to import it to EU. This will cost over 100 $, so I would really appreciate your PM.

Is it possible to write company name on public forum, beacuse we all need good source of this stuff?

PM sent.

For all others, no secret here. Read my first post...Google the right key words to find the sellers, then check their facebook page for discount codes before ordering. Simple as that ;)

dzd

I wonder is it working exactly the same like tamoxifen/nolvadex...anyway will try it and give you review asap

dzd

I just bought so called androxal. DaveK22 - On pipette there is no scale, so how much is 12,5mg or 25 mg etc?, How much do you take, any effects so far ? Can you provide lab test ?
I will start my session with so called androxal in january.
I'm writing so called androxal beacuse it's not laboratory confirmed that this is androxal.
I will try to test this substance in laboratory, if someone can please also try to do this.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me