Feeling worse after HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Assist101

Yesterday I started on 100IU of HCG as per my doc. Couple hours after the shot, I felt very tired and had to take a nap. I took another shot this morning and feel tired, un-alert, and anxiety. Overall I just feel worse...

Is this normal? Should I discontinue the use?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Skip a day and see how you feel, you can do that without any consequence. HCG stimulates aromatase in the testes so you could have an Estrogen spike.

PAUL-E

Vince Carter had a good suggestion
when I first started HCG I would get a light headache after injection but after about a week they were gone sometimes you body has to acclimate itself to something new.

Vince

Super Moderator
That is a very low dose of HCG, are you injecting that daily. I'm surprised it may be having that effect. I agree with Vince, skip it and see what happens.

Assist101

I thought 100 IU was low. I was told to do 100 IU week 1 then 150 week 2. Why do you suppose the dosages are so low? I'm trying to get better sooner rather than later as I've been feeling like crap for the last 2 years. Would Clomid work better?

Assist101

Have low T. Not currently on T. Pretty close to jumping on though...overall I don't feel like a man anymore.

I'm losing size, strength, no desire to go to the gym (haven't been in a month). Shirts don't fit anymore, especially in the sleeves. I've never injected anything before, but did take Methylstenbolone and Epistane which is what I believe shut me down but that was over 2 years ago.

CoastWatcher

I thought 100 IU was low. I was told to do 100 IU week 1 then 150 week 2. Why do you suppose the dosages are so low? I'm trying to get better sooner rather than later as I've been feeling like crap for the last 2 years. Would Clomid work better?

Do you have confidence in your doctor's knowledge and abilities in regard to androgen management?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me