Anyone else felt this way?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I started injecting in shoulders Thursday of last week. The first day I injected 100mg in each shoulder for a total of 200mg with a 27G 1/2 in. My protocol going forward is going to be 50mg every 3.5 days in shoulders. I started that yesterday afternoon when I injected 50mg in my right shoulder. My next injection will be Thursday morning. I've been on test one time before at Low T Center. They started me off with a saturation dose as they called it with 200mg. I immediately felt it kick in the first day. I had major energy and my sex drive was off the charts. Then they ran me at 140mg a week. I noticed major changes in body comp, sex drive, and mood. This time around I've noticed a decrease in sex drive. My energy is down and I feel like I have the flu. I feel like my whole body is inflamed. I want to sleep all the time. I'm wondering if injecting in glutes was better at getting the test into my blood stream? I wonder if injecting in shoulders is not getting into the bloodstream, but instead it's flooding my lymphatic system and making me sick. Also, I think Low T Center uses Depo Testosterone and I'm using the generic Perrigo from Wallgreens. Does anyone know a reason for the drastic differences in how I'm feeling between the 2 protocols? Thanks for any responses and help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

without blood work its a guess.
What has changed since you started your last treatment?
is your BF% the same as last time you started?
Any redness or itchiness?
Is the carrier oil the same as the last brand?
Possible allergic reaction to the new oil?
I'm just guessing but something to think about and compare.

ERO

I have heard of that happening, but not due to any difference in injection sites. Guys being off T for awhile get back on and start with a large dose like 200 mg and get what they call the "Test flu" for the first few days. Symptoms are flu-like, hence the name. Usually goes away in a week or so and then no issues going forward.

Its possible you are allergic to the carrier oil, though.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also inject in my shoulders and love it. When I first started TRT, it also made me sick (flu like symptoms). Apparently my body was adjusting to the new levels of hormones.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching