Exercise Can Increase Liver Function Tests

Buy Lab Tests Online
If you have recently started a vigorous workout routine in addition to your TRT/HRT (Which I highly recommend, if you are able) make sure you inform your physician and or clinician as your base line chemistry can and will change. I have personally seen a clinical significance with my ALT and AST which correlates directly to my new exercise regimen.

Here is some study data on the topic.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dave Barry

The key point, in the study that you presented, was that they used moderately active individuals who performed NO intensive weight-training prior to the study. Then they had the subjects perform intense weight-training immediately prior to the assessment period. Therefore, the patient would have to start both TRT and intense weight-training simultaneously for the blood-work to show the most significant asymptomatic elevations of clinical chemistry. The study would have been much more informative had they included a group that was continuously performing intense weight-training prior and during the clinical assessment, for comparison purposes. However, I agree with you (and the conclusion of the study) that one should inform the physician of their current activity as well as abstain from weight-training (especially those starting a new weight-training program) for at least 7 days prior to clinical chemistry assessment.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me