How do I know if I need HCG? (already on TRT)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, although I am a member of the facebook page. I have received a ton of help from those guys, but Nelson always recommends we join the website so here I am.

My question is how do I know if I need HCG? Seems like a lot of guys take it. My recent labs were pretty normal for the first time in years. I am currently on 125mg test-E per week. I am 32 years old and still haven't had any children, which I definitely want one day.

My testicles have definitely shrunk in the past few weeks. I used to have huge ones (not bragging just being honest) and now they are way smaller...no pain however.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Most every guy SHOULD be on HCG as there's no reason to induce organ failure of the testes. The amounts used...that's a topic of great discussion. 100iu daily is not unheard of, 500iu twice per week is common, 250iu twice per week, or EOD, is not uncommon....very individualistic things. Some guys like HCG, and some think it complicates their Estrogen control. Being you want to maintain fertility 250iu twice per week is a nice starting point. I don't see benefit in using more HCG, I am of the thought that you only need keep the testes alive and stimulated so there may be diminished value in injecting more HCG than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. If children are something you want at some point in your life, you have answered your basic question - you need HCG as part of your protocol. I, honestly, don't use it for any other reason than maintaining testicular vitality and backfilling hormonal pathways; I don't feel a thing as a result of using it. But it's something you should add.

Pranayama

I've been on HCG over 2 months now and I do feel a difference. I feel better in general, testicles have grown back to normal, sex drive is better and I just feel " normal " and fuller. It's difficult to explain beyond that. I get a sense of well being also, that my testicles are returning to normal and the hormonal pathways are getting their thirst quenched.

And last but not least, I like the idea of being fertile while on TRT. Who wants organ failure in their testes? I know I don't.

Thanks guys, very helpful. I appreciate the feedback!! I am worried that I haven't really given myself enough time to establish a baseline with TRT only. I have heard that HCG can boost your estrogen, then you have to take an AI... I guess I have to try different things and over time see what works for me best. Just seems daunting, lol.

PAUL-E

I was on TRT for over a year before HCG IMO its worth it. lower more frequent doses should help negate the estrogen sides. what's your current protocol?

After reading Gene's article it seems like the right move. I also have secondary Hypogonadism, my pituitary is where the problem was (wasn't producing enough LH). So it is possible that if I back fill those hormones I might feel a lot better? One thing that freaks me out a bit is that my insurance wouldn't pay for a brain scan to see if I have any growths or anything on my Pituitary...

Vince

Super Moderator
I use 500iu of HCG twice a week and I don't need an AI, also not everyone needs HCG. TRT is definitely different for everyone.

HealthMan

If you plan in having kids please use HCG while on TRT. My first doctor refused to prescribe me HCG and i end up with a zero sperm count. I added HCG 2 months ago and my sperm count is starting to react to the HCG but I am still far away from being fertile again. So dont make the same mistake I did. Not all people on TRT that dont take HCG will become infertile but the odd are not in your favor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me