TRT Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

klarsen2020

I have been on TRT for the last 7 weeks @ 200mg test cyp per week.
On week 6 they drew blood to test my levels. Keep in mind my last shot was 8 days prior to taking bloods.
I just received my results and they came back at 333ng/dl total test.

Does that sound right ?

I would guess that over 6 weeks the testo should be building up given my 200mg/week dose.
I would expect to be in the 800s at least.

Stats
6'7"
280lbs
17% body fat

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Welcome to ExcelMale, I suspect you have low SHBG if so you would do better on a lower more frequent dosing protocol (Guys with low SHBG tend to get rid of the testosterone at a faster rate).
did you check SHBG and if so what are the results.
what is your protocol?

klarsen2020

I suspect you have low SHBG if so you would do better on a lower more frequent dosing protocol

yes.. SHBG came in at 12

how does low SHBG impact total test? i thought SHBG had impacts on free test and not total test.

forgive my ignorance, as i am new to this and picking up bits and pieces as i go along.

PAUL-E

don't worry this is a friendly environment most of us are here to learn and help each other. SHBG is like a reserve that holds testosterone in your system longer when it low people tend to excrete it faster you don't want it too high or too low.
some guys on here with low SHBG inject smaller amounts every day or every other day and feel much better. I personally inject 3 days a week MWF.
with a more frequent injection schedule and in general I would highly recommend using insulin syringes 27-30 gage 1/2 inch 1CC/ML
a lower more frequent injection protocol will also help control estrogen.

klarsen2020

don't worry this is a friendly environment most of us are here to learn and help each other. SHBG is like a reserve that hold testosterone in your system longer when it low people tend to excrete it faster you don't want it to high or to low.

ok.. so i guess i need to talk to the dr about my new dosing of 250mg/week
i am going to a walk in clinic, so i cant administer at home. so lower, frequent dosing is not an option.
i am locked in for a few months with these people, after that i will look
into self-apply trt

PAUL-E

I'm guessing you feel like crap and TRT is not what you were expecting but its your protocol. IMO the 250mg dose may make you feel worse and cause more side effects.
with your current protocol its like your hormones are on a roller coaster.
If your locked in I would recommend at least trying to go twice a week every 3 1/2 days say Monday morning Thursday evening and injecting 100mg each time totaling 200mg a week good luck
there are defy medical and primebody on this site that many have used with great success both allow self administration I believe.
any other questions or advice needed just ask.
Good luck keep us up to date!

Sean Mosher

Yes, I would avoid the self TRT thing if possible.
2 companies are endorsed by this site.
I personally use PrimeBody and inject myself twice a week.
Also use hCG and Anastrozole in a small dose.
They will work with you to optimize your levels so you don't have such a huge variation from the beginning of the week to the end.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!!

klarsen2020

i actually feel fine.. much better than when i first started with a blood levels of total test of 80.
at 80 total test i was starting to see softening of my physique.
even at total test of 300-400 i am leaning out NICELY.
sex drive is normal and where i would want it to be. too much drive can be a distraction and leads to seeking out
multiple females to satisfy my needs. so my sex drive right now is enough for the current woman in my life.

this is not to say i would like to stay at the 300-400 total test mark. i would like to see how things go when i am
in the upper limit of total test(and of course free test).

PAUL-E

I'm glad your feeling better I bet with a more frequent dosing schedule you would do even better.
FYI most guys new to TRT have a honeymoon period that wares off after the first couple of months.

klarsen2020

Yes, I would avoid the self TRT thing if possible.
2 companies are endorsed by this site.
I personally use PrimeBody and inject myself twice a week.
Also use hCG and Anastrozole in a small dose.
They will work with you to optimize your levels so you don't have such a huge variation from the beginning of the week to the end.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!!

thank you sir. i will look into your recommended clinics and sponsors.
i should be good for now.

thanks again!

klarsen2020

I'm glad your feeling better I bet with a more frequent dosing schedule you would do even better.
FYI most guys new to TRT have a honeymoon period that wares off after the first couple of months.

ok.. thanks for the guidance and prompt response.
now that i have my push in the right direction i am going to give some sponsors a call.

On week 6 they drew blood to test my levels. Keep in mind my last shot was 8 days prior to taking bloods.

Does that sound right ?

I would guess that over 6 weeks the testo should be building up given my 200mg/week dose.

Stats
6'7"
280lbs
17% body fat

That's not how this works. At all. The only way you're getting 200mg at one-time and day 8 pulling a 333 is because of low SHBG. That's got to be quite the up and down rollercoaster those 8 days, you know day 7 you're basically back to a low T state.

CoastWatcher

Does that sound right ?

Stats
6'7"
280lbs
17% body fat

As Vince Carter noted, this isn't going to work. Testosterone doesn't pool or build up - it metabolizes and is eliminated from your body. With low SHBG it is almost certain that this protocol will fail. Smaller, more frequent doses of testosterone are what men with low SHBG need to achieve success.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me