Men's health: What is fit for your age?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
smaller155.jpg

This is a very interesting article and graph that shows you what healthy fitness standards are for every age. Great information for men who wonder where they are in their fitness level.

At the Cooper Clinic in Dallas, doctors have been collecting data from tens of thousands of patients they have pushed to exhaustion in treadmill tests since 1970, producing one of the largest databases of cardiovascular information in the United States.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...5634-3aad-11e3-b7ba-503fb5822c3e_graphic.html

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lombard

I believe that the regular exercise is more important tool for the lifetime fitness.
If you set a regular exercise plan along with nutritious diet your fitness level will be excellent at the every stage of the life.

bootcampmaitland

Last edited:

robs2nd75

Push up standards seem elevated. I doubt most people, using proper form, are going to reach the average. They are suggesting that the average man under 40 is running an 8 min mile? Not likely.

robs2nd75

Gene, I never read anything from you about cardio. If you don't mind, what are you doing cardio wise to realize this level of fitness? (I ask this question b/c I am usually on one end of the spectrum or other. Aerobic or anaerobic athlete if you will but never both. I find it hard to balance the two).

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, I never read anything from you about cardio. If you don't mind, what are you doing cardio wise to realize this level of fitness? (I ask this question b/c I am usually on one end of the spectrum or other. Aerobic or anaerobic athlete if you will but never both. I find it hard to balance the two).

I do no cardio whatsoever. Cardio exercise can decrease lean muscle mass and lower bone density. The best cardio is interval training as opposed to long one pace sessions. Also, I only take 60 second breaks between sets and I lift for 90 minutes four times a week...that's enough cardio for me LOL!

Hello... Nice article.Daily exercise is very important for the fitness of men and women. It is the simple tool to look fit in any age. Along with this, the diet plan is also matter.

Fitness standards change as men grow older. Check the charts below to see how you stack up. This is just one set of standards used in assessing clients at gyms. The numbers show roughly what men should be able to do at various ages, not an average of what everyone can do.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me