Half-life of Anastrozole?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Yep about 50 hours give or take. It's why it's best to take AI's 24 hours after a test cyp injection as they both peak at about the same time.

Fireproof

Thanks guys. That's what I was looking for...

Related - does anyone have any charts that show test or AI peaking and then dropping. I think it'd be cool to see visually but haven't been able to find anything.

Loki

Yep about 50 hours give or take. It's why it's best to take AI's 24 hours after a test cyp injection as they both peak at about the same time.

I have been taking mine with my shot.... Knowing this should help... MY E2 was over 60 on my most recent lab work...

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Test Cyp peaks in serum at about 72 hours after the injection and an AI has a ~50 half life so in theory both peak at about the same time which would be optimal for staving off aroamatase synthesis.

Test Cyp peaks in serum at about 72 hours after the injection and an AI has a ~50 half life so in theory both peak at about the same time which would be optimal for staving off aroamatase synthesis.

Cyp in a lab has a half-life of 72hours, but SHBG of the individual changes everything.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me