Do Steroids Deepen Your Voice?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

first let me say I know this is not the kind of site to ask for "CYCLE" advice that not what I'm doing. I'm overweight and I'm unable effectively train so cycling would be a waist and my overall health/longevity is more important to me.
I'm asking in regards to men.
I'm looking for personal experience or a close "FRIEND"
1. Since starting TRT has anyone noticed a change in there voice?
2. Will doing "CYCLES" deepen your voice? I have searched and seen both yes and no
3. What compounds will deepen your voice and at what dosages roughly?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

1. No

2. This could certainly happen and does happen to women who take too much testosterone or some other steroids. The voice changes in puberty due to the larynx growing and the vocal cords lengthening in the presence of androgens. This happens to both men and women. Also the facial structure growing as well has an effect on different qualities in the voice. While the voice does continue to change some as we age, I would think there wouldn't be much of a change if any for a man who was exposed to enough testosterone to reach his genetically determined laryngeal size no matter what types of steroids he were to take.

3. I know of no drugs that will increase the size of the larynx and vocal cords of an already virilized male.

maxadvance

lol, dude above sounds super knowledgeable, and yet is dead wrong. 100% TRT can change your voice. Deeper, scratchier effects but usually not permanent. Has definitely affected mine, and for some reason more so as I approach the trough. Very common for many who use Test, and others who use different meds like tren or deca.

sonomamac

My voice has definitely gotten deeper. My arm and leg hair changed texture and got thicker, I am growing hair where I never had any and my **** is a little longer. 2 years on trt injections.

zojo360

Perhaps if your already low in testosterone, the traits that define a male can atrophy. Replacing the levels to normal or above would case a change. Since the decline in testosterone is gradual in some cases, you may not notice. Yet as testosterone levels are replaced rather quickly, a notice in changes can be seen and heard.

Have heard a difference in mine.

Yes for me: Voice deeper, more beard and body hair, all hair growing noticeably faster. Body hairs are long, too, which is weird. Some manscaping required now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me