Anyone tried Sulfur Soap?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I use zinc soap for any acne I get and I'm very happy with the results. But another problem I have not related to TRT, is rosacea. I've read that sulfur soap, helps get rid of both acne and rosacea.
I bought a bar of Sulphur Soap - Premium 10% Sulfur Advanced Wash. Hoping it will help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never used it but let us know how it works out for you.

I will update my post, good or bad. I started using the sulfur soap yesterday. It does lathers up nicely better than my zinc soap, but the zinc soap has a nicer scent.

1Draw

I also developed rosacea a few years ago, mostly on my nose. My dermatologist at that time gave me a prescription for Mirvaso gel which worked but, was very expensive since it is a basically a new drug. It was $185 I think for about a 2 ounce tube and my insurance did not pay for it.

Switched couple years ago to a different dermatology practice and the nurse called in a compounded gel to a local compounding pharmacy in Central Florida that cost $35 for about 10 ounces that last a long, long time.

The compounded medications are Brimonidineo .25% Versa Gel and works as well as the prescription Mirvaso. Shipping was quick and service at the compounding pharmacy has been excellent when I needed a refill.

Anyone wanting info on the compounding pharmacy to pass on to your dermatologist, PM me and will be glad to send you the contact info. It definitely works and saved me a lot of trial and error on natural remedies that never produced results.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been using sulfur soap, not even a week yet. I do believe it may be helping, but with the short time that I've been using it. I definitely don't know for sure.

bfoley

Know this is an old thread, but wanted to know of your results using the sulfur soap. My rosacea started flaring up again about a month ago, and my dermatologist prescribed Klaron, which is Sodium Sulfacetamide.

Vince

Super Moderator
Know this is an old thread, but wanted to know of your results using the sulfur soap. My rosacea started flaring up again about a month ago, and my dermatologist prescribed Klaron, which is Sodium Sulfacetamide.

I did stop for a few months and acne flared up on the top of my head, it got pretty sore. I restarted it and been using it daily just for my head and face, not my whole body. It has cured my acne problem but I still have rosacea, it has helped the rosacea but has not completely cured it.

CoastWatcher

I did stop for a few months and acne flared up on the top of my head, it got pretty sore. I restarted it and been using it daily just for my head and face, not my whole body. It has cured my acne problem but I still have rosacea, it has helped the rosacea but has not completely cured it.

Vince - re: rosacea, has anything impacted it significantly???

TonyStark

I have struggled for years with adult-onset acne. I have purchased expensive skincare from washes to serums and nothing clears my skin like these wipes. Of course, I start from zink soap but without results(( So cystic acne cream and aeno patches have been a game-changer. I recently started using the last one on my chicks and a big painfully pimple was absent during the night!
Be careful, there is salicyl acid in the patches.

M

MarkM

I like the sulfur soap but dislike the smell that seems to linger in the bathroom and I can still smell it on me when I get out of the shower.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me