Making the switch....

Buy Lab Tests Online

maneframe150

I currently inject .25ml test cyp every 3.5 days into my quads. Only my quads alternating left and right and high/mid/low. My doc started me on using 1.5" 22g needles. I have since switched (on my own) to 1" 25g needles.

I'd like to go even smaller. I'd like to use insulin syringes because I leave a large amount of medication just in the tip of these larger syringes as opposed to insulin syringes which leaves nearly nothing behind.

1. What size insulin syringe could I use to inject IM into my quads? Is there an insulin needle big enough to make it into the muscle?

2. Would I draw with the insulin syringe AND inject with the same needle?

3. Backfill the syringe or draw with it?

4. I've seen where people push air into a vial of Trimix to make injection easier. Can this be done with Test cyp? Wouldn't this contaminate the medication?

Thanks for your help in advance....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I use easy touch 27g 1/2" and inject in my shoulders. For a shallow IM, and I love it. I've always pushed air into the vial, before filling the syringe.

I currently inject .25ml test cyp every 3.5 days into my quads. Only my quads alternating left and right and high/mid/low. My doc started me on using 1.5" 22g needles. I have since switched (on my own) to 1" 25g needles.

I'd like to go even smaller. I'd like to use insulin syringes because I leave a large amount of medication just in the tip of these larger syringes as opposed to insulin syringes which leaves nearly nothing behind.

1. What size insulin syringe could I use to inject IM into my quads? Is there an insulin needle big enough to make it into the muscle?

2. Would I draw with the insulin syringe AND inject with the same needle?

3. Backfill the syringe or draw with it?

4. I've seen where people push air into a vial of Trimix to make injection easier. Can this be done with Test cyp? Wouldn't this contaminate the medication?

Thanks for your help in advance....

Don't make it too hard...it's a simple as buying a 29g 1/2" U100 insulin syringe, filling it and sticking it in your leg. This stuff get's overthought all the time. There's no reason to push air in to a vial, either, Cyp flows slowly especially with a 29g and air (i.e., pressure) in the vial won't make any difference to anything.

MG123

1. It depends on the amount of adipose tissue you have above the vastus lateralis muscle (this is the quad muscle that is used for IM injections). For a lot of people, including myself and I don't consider myself skinny, I would think that a 1/2 in. needle would be feasible to do a shallow IM there.

2. Yes

3. Draw with it

4. Pushing air into a vial is fine, but doesn't help much with getting oil to flow faster through a small bore needle. Pushing air into a vial helps when a vacuum of air pressure is keeping the drug from flowing into the syringe easily. I've never had this happen with oil based medicines though.

Virginian

I use 29 gauge 1/2 inch injections in my lower quads. It usually works fine, although sometimes I hit a sensitive spot.

I backfill the syringe but that is because I am a needle coward. I want the most pain-free injection possible.

maneframe150

Don't make it too hard...it's a simple as buying a 29g 1/2" U100 insulin syringe, filling it and sticking it in your leg. This stuff get's overthought all the time. There's no reason to push air in to a vial, either, Cyp flows slowly especially with a 29g and air (i.e., pressure) in the vial won't make any difference to anything.

I just ordered U-100 0.5cc Insulin Syringe 29G x 1/2", Box of 100 from easytouchstore.com. Just gonna do it.

Why is it that doctors want you to inject with 1.5" needles in the quad??? I feel like I'm hitting all kinds of shit that I shouldn't be hitting.....

Wh2016008520

johnt

I use 29 gauge 1/2 inch injections in my lower quads. It usually works fine, although sometimes I hit a sensitive spot.

I backfill the syringe but that is because I am a needle coward. I want the most pain-free injection possible.

How does backfilling reduce injection pain?

Fireproof

How does backfilling reduce injection pain?

Because the needle doesn't have to puncture the rubber top of the vial...which "may" slightly dull it, before injecting with it. Though it's never been a concern for me with 27g or smaller needles.

For me - I like the 27g needles - nice compromise between small needle and reasonable filling speed. (Seems to fill a lot faster than 29g and I'm impatient).

bruin

I inject into quads alternating the same as you, I use a 30 or31g half inch.
Easy, peasy
Take all of20 secs to load, and yeah I do believe the needle does dull upon initial fill, bit still it's a small needle.
I've gotten so used to it, I don't even feel the initial stab.

bigfred32

I use easy touch 27g 1/2" and inject in my shoulders. For a shallow IM, and I love it. I've always pushed air into the vial, before filling the syringe.

I use the same size syringe. Except I alternate between shoulders and quads weekly for shallow IM. Absolutly no issues

Normally I use syringes which I can change different sized needleson. Even small as 27g 1/2". Today I tried an insulin syringe with anattached not removable needle 29g 1/2". I back loaded both testo andHCG in the same syringe and things went smooth. Normally injecting with 27gneedle is a bit faster but this was above my expectation and it was reallyeasy to back load both Testo and HCG at exact ml. Super!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching