Can anyone tell me what exercise chris hemsworth did for thor?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

I don't judge but I think its safe to say there was some "EXTRA SUPPLEMENTATION" going on, same with Chris Evens Captain America and Ben Affleck In batman VS. superman. So its good to have realistic goals

ERO

Bear in mind too that actors like this have somebody preparing all of their meals, they have a personal trainer spending hours a day with them and they spend a few months on a strict regimen preparing for the movie. The rest of us have normal life getting in the way.

Ramrod

IMO all those programs look like every other BB program you will find in any Magazine.

Look into DoggCrapp or DC Training. Trust me. Learn it and never look back.

The problem with those cookie cutter routines is progression. You need a program that will push you and make you progress. Like Powerlifting routines do. DC isn't a PL routine, but it's based off a 2 week cycle. And every 2 weeks you push to add weight or reps to your exercises.

When I train guys. I always base training around strength. You have to build a BASE, you have to build good strength. The stronger you get. The more weight you can push for longer. Which will add Muscle faster. If one is always doing Volume and chasing that PUMP. You are just slowing your progress down for the feel of a good Pump.

madman

Super Moderator
51dxtZ-gTNL__SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Read this book and you will understand how building STRENGTH will increase density of actin/myosin fibers.
BOMPA and DiPASQUALE have been in the game for decades!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me