Testosterone Therapeutic Use Exemption Process For Recreational Athletes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks to Lee Meyer from PeakTestosterone.com for letting me know about this press release published over a year ago.

PRESS RELEASE

Sloan Teeple Successfully Fights For Change To Therapeutic Use Exemption Process For
Recreational Athletes.

Amarillo, Texas (June 25, 2015) – Dr. Sloan Teeple, a Board-Certified Urologist and expert in testosterone deficiency, has successfully fought for changes to the United States Anti-Doping Agency’s (“USADA”) Therapeutic Use Exemption (“TUE”) process for recreational level athletes.

Several years ago, Dr. Teeple co-wrote “I'm Still Sexy So What's Up with Him? Learn How Testosterone Can Change Your Relationship” with his wife Susan, publicizing his discovery and treatment of his own testosterone deficiency issues, with the hope that his story could help others. Dr. Teeple, an avid cyclist and triathlete, applied to USADA for a TUE so that he could compete in cycling and triathlon events while using the testosterone treatment that he needs due to his documented testosterone deficiencies. When USADA denied his TUE application in 2013, applying the strict standards that apply to elite and Olympic athletes, Dr. Teeple appealed that denial to the American
Arbitration Association. Following a lengthy arbitration process, USADA adopted a new TUE process for recreational athletes like Dr. Teeple, and granted a TUE to Sloan Teeple. As a result, Dr. Teeple no longer must choose between the testosterone treatment that he needs and entering the cycling and triathlon races that he loves. USADA’s new Recreational Competitor TUE (“RCTUE”) policy can be found at http://www.usada.org/ substances/tue/policy/.

In responding to the creation of this new RCTUE policy, Sloan Teeple stated as follows:

“When I wrote my book with my wife, I was hoping that it would help other men who suffered in the same way that I had suffered. My fight to use the testosterone treatment that I need and still be able to compete as a recreational athlete was also directed, at least in part, to helping other recreational athletes facing the same dilemma that I faced. While USADA’s new RCTUE process is complicated, I think it strikes the correct balance, and thank USADA for this common-sense solution to a difficult dilemma. I would also like to thank my lawyers - Kevin Isern and Howard Jacobs - for their tireless and invaluable assistance in this important fight.”

For more information, please contact Sloan Teeple, Kevin Isern or Howard Jacobs:

Sloan Teeple, M.D.
Amarillo Urology Associates
1900 Medi Park Dr. Amarillo, TX 79106 http://www.amarillourology.com

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

While USADA’s new RCTUE process is complicated, I think it strikes the correct balance, and thank USADA for this common-sense solution to a difficult dilemma.

I bet it's complicated. I wonder where they draw he line, what's the gray area the knuckleheads will work to take advantage of to get a true competitive advantage over the competition by heavier use of test. I'll try to read it further when I get more time. Thanks for posting Nelson.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me