Whole blood donations or Double Red

Buy Lab Tests Online

DS431

I've been donating blood regularly not only because it's a good thing to do, but because my hemotocrit is hovering around 50%.
My question is, which do y'all think would be more effective to keep hematocrit under control, whole blood donations every 2 months or double red donations every 4 months?

Thanks guys!

Most recent labs:

total T: 782 (250-1100 ng/dL) Fortesta gel 70mg daily
free T: 166 (35-155 pg/mL)
SHBG: 28 (22-77 nmol/L)
Hematocrit: 50.8 (38.5-50%)
Hemoglobin: 16.7 (13.2-17 g/dL)
Estradiol: 16 (<OR=39pg/mL) Anastrazole 40mcg nightly

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Your H&H isn't critically high...it's more borderline. I think you'd be fine with a whole blood donation, then reassess.

If I were you, I'd be eyeballing that E2 level (is it a male sensitive E2 level?). If your anastrozole dosage is truly 40mcg nightly, you might be able to do without it completely. For me personally, I wouldn't want my E2 that low.

DS431

Your H&H isn't critically high...it's more borderline. I think you'd be fine with a whole blood donation, then reassess.

If I were you, I'd be eyeballing that E2 level (is it a male sensitive E2 level?). If your anastrozole dosage is truly 40mcg nightly, you might be able to do without it completely. For me personally, I wouldn't want my E2 that low.

Recently my endo and I were naive concerning E2 suppression. I was taking far to much Anastrazole nightly(.25mg). She was ordering non sensitive labs which reported normal levels. I developed significant myalgia in my R shoulder and inquired on this site for help. Ero and Coastwatcher suggested the ultra sensitive lab after suspending Anastrazole completely. After a couple weeks my myalgia disappeared and then approx 6 weeks off Anastrazole I asked her to order a ultrasensitive lab. She complied. It resulted in 54. Since then I've been experimenting with doses and have come up with 40mcg nightly after several ultra sensitive E2 assays. My current symptoms are positive (mood, weight, labido, good erections and morning wood), so I intend on sticking with this regiment, until advised otherwise. Retesting comes in November. I'll stick with your thoughts on whole blood donations every 60 days. Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me