NOW Sports Nutrition

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think Jarrow zinc balance is the best.

Zinc Balance is a synergistic combination of Zinc L-Monomethionine and Copper Gluconate in a 15:1 ratio of zinc to copper. Zinc L-Monomethionine resists absorption interference from fiber and phytic acid.*

The mineral zinc supports skeletal and immune health.* Both zinc and copper are needed to support super oxide dismutase (SOD) activity, which plays a critical role in the body's endogenous antioxidant network.*

madman

Super Moderator
NATIVE WHEY PROTEIN derived from milk.................expensive but high quality............any whey protein that is processed properly at low temps will naturally contain high levels of cysteine ( covalent bonded cysteine ) which will raise the bodies levels of the master water soluble antioxidant GLUTATHIONE. 00501_vitalwhey_21oz.jpg

Gianluca Bonetti

I have started using NOW L-glutamine and L-citrulline a few months a go, there are relatively inexpensive and they are decent for the price for sure, but montiff amino acid are the absolute best, expensive though,

Sakuraba39

I've been using Bulk Supplements for some time now. My Doc advised to look into Pine Bark Extract, but BS's version is not the Maritime variety :( (Neither is Now's, from what I've seen)

I get my Citrulline Malate 2:1, whey isolate, and carnitine fumarate. I'll probably buy their horny goat weed on my next purchase, too.

Dave B.

For my sports and weigh training supplementation I like NOW Sports Products.

I came here looking for some discussion about the recent report of heavy metals and contaminants in protein powders, even in some of the better brands like NOW.

I subscribed to a pay service to get lab testing results of supplements for several years (it might have been Consumerlabs, so long ago I forget, ha). Anyway NOW brand products were always at, or near the top of the list not only for purity, but for verified amount of active ingredient.

Basically I learned that what I read on the NOW label is as close to what's inside as any of these companies can seem to get, in what is an unregulated industry.

I always get NOW supplements, it's basically buy it and I don't worry. I take or have taken Niacin, fish oils and multis, melatonin, and protein powders and creatine.

Will Brink

Going to have to assume that you would recommend Jarrow...........

I'd stick to Jarrow, Life Extension, and for more sports nutri oriented stuff, Nutra Bio. With those three, you're covered. There's other quality companies to be sure, but those I can personally vouch for knowing the companies and their owners, etc as I do.

I like NOW's products, prices are good IMHO but then I find their dosing on the low or conservative side when I would research how much of X I should be taking. Which is fine if you just take 2 tablets, or 3 tablets, etc..,

Lucas07

Gene Hi,

Quick question, i see that you're an experienced and active member and i just wanted to talk to you about some of my lab work. I am a 24 year old male, diagnosed with hypogonadism. My endo wants to put me on TRT but i do not want to be that for my whole life, and I want to have kids. I have my lab works and would like to get your opinion on the matter, how can i contact you?

I could really use some advice here before starting TRT.

M

MarkM

Gene Hi,

Quick question, i see that you're an experienced and active member and i just wanted to talk to you about some of my lab work. I am a 24 year old male, diagnosed with hypogonadism. My endo wants to put me on TRT but i do not want to be that for my whole life, and I want to have kids. I have my lab works and would like to get your opinion on the matter, how can i contact you?

I could really use some advice here before starting TRT.

Hi Lucas,

Without question Gene is extremely knowledgeable but he is not always on the forum. The best thing you can do is start a new thread and let us know what your concerns are. Post your labs with all personal information removed or blacked out such as name and address, etc......

There are numerous knowledgeable individuals on the forum that can give you proper advice to help you make some decisions.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me