DHEA, 7-keto DHEA and Pregnenolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

MikeXL

If you have added DHEA, 7-keto DHEA or pregnenolone to your regimen, what has the effect been to (1) your sense of well being and (2) your labs. Thanks !!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

25mg of UM DHEA put me to sleep and took away my morning erections. 12.5mg gave me a calm peace of mind throughout the day and gave me a mini morning erection. At 6mg a day, I have a clear head and feel good. I've had multiple DHEA Labs prior to starting that showed I was low. I've been on it for a little over a month and haven't had any new labs yet. I caution you not to run up to the local drug store and just grab some random DHEA off the shelves. I'd suggest the ultra micronized DHEA from DHEA.com. If you want to try it, make sure you're low first and make sure it's of good quality.

new_man

A few months ago I tried to get off T for two months. The cold-turkey side effects were too much and the DHEA and Pregnenolone really helped a lot. I introduced first pregnenolone and 1 week later DHEA. Because of that I can't really tell the difference. But I know that my body depends on both right now. This combo made me feel way better than compared to taking nothing. I had also a nice effect on the visuals when I took a little bit too much pregnenolone. I only take about 5 mg DHEA and 5 mg Pregnenolone transdermal since this is maybe 8 times as strong as with oral use (it depends on many factors). I don't take any 7-keto DHEA since I want that the DHEA gets converted to the things that my body needs.

CoastWatcher

A few months ago I tried to get off T for two months. The cold-turkey side effects were too much and the DHEA and Pregnenolone really helped a lot. I introduced first pregnenolone and 1 week later DHEA. Because of that I can't really tell the difference. But I know that my body depends on both right now. This combo made me feel way better than compared to taking nothing. I had also a nice effect on the visuals when I took a little bit too much pregnenolone. I only take about 5 mg DHEA and 5 mg Pregnenolone transdermal since this is maybe 8 times as strong as with oral use (it depends on many factors). I don't take any 7-keto DHEA since I want that the DHEA gets converted to the things that my body needs.

What propmpted you to try and discontinue TRT? Have you considered a Clomid restart?

new_man

What propmpted you to try and discontinue TRT? Have you considered a Clomid restart?
Since the T level were skyhigh my doc wanted me to quit it until the levels are on the ground. I wanted to see if I could manage it without. After 7 weeks without Testosterone (T) I started and I felt better right away. I have decided that I'm gonna stay on T till the end of my life. My old doc wasn't experienced a lot.. he did things that weren't good for me and I'm glad I don't need to work with him anymore. Clomid... Stupid Question: Why are people using in most cases testosterone instead of clomid when their testicles are still 100% intact?

CoastWatcher

Clomid... Stupid Question: Why are people using in most cases testosterone instead of clomid when their testicles are still 100% intact?

Clomid restarts aren't guaranteed. They can, with the right doctor and set of circumstances, yield good results - but not always. A patient's age, the longer he has been hypogonadal, the severity of the hypogonadal state, additional medical issues (hormonal and otherwise) have to be factored into the equation.

PAUL-E

I tried DHEA for a short time it helped sleep but then my skin became oilier and I was getting more acne, I think I was converting it into estrogen. My DHEA levels are normally towards the top of the range naturally.

new_man

Btw: When I introduced DHEA/Pregnenolone, my digestion was super fast, but with the time it got back to normal. In the beginning it also made me really really tired and I could go to sleep whenever I took a lot of it.
Right now, I can only take a few mg of those two products (3-5 mg). If I take too much, I don't feel well.

Anabaptist

7 keto dhea

I tried 100 mg of 7 keto DHEA because it was not supposed to convert to estradiol or testosterone. It blew my estradiol up to like a 90.

Currently I am taking 25 MG per day from Wal Mart. Cutting a 50Mg tablet in half. My DHEA is normal even without supplementation. 25 MG is enough to ensure morning erections and that stretchy feeling in the length of my body.

Before I was diagnosed with low T about 5 years ago, I took about 150 MG of DHEA for several years to keep my zoom at work. Eventually it stopped working and I lost my strenght. I eventually consulted a doctor and got my low T diagnosis. I have also been on HCG monotherapy and Clomed monotherapy. Currently I am on 140 MG T cyp per week, 100 iu hcg per week, 0.50 mg total anastrazol per week.
That gives me around 900 total, and, low SHBG something like 16 and slightly too high Free T.

The doc at Defy said that SHBG is genetic. He compared it to a train. Either you have a short or a long train. I have a short train, so I will always have low SHBG. Because I have low SHBG that means my free T is too high. At least , with the current mix of stuff that I am taking.

Anabaptist

That is a good point.

Higher dose DHEA may reduce SHBG somewhat, something to keep in mind for low SHBG guys.

Good point! With Low shbg, you tend to run out of gas. So I inject something every day. (That was 1000 IU hcg above. Not 100.) I inject 40mg of T-Cyp eod and 280 iu of hcg eod sub q. I also get phlebotomized every quarter. That vacuum bottle makes all the difference. I drop 750 ML whole blood at a time. Feels great every time I do it !

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me