Trimix mixture dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

Nelson, I have that one with the blue cap that says 150/5/50 but I have not seen these numbers referenced anywhere unless I'm interrupting it wrong.
They have that picture but yet their formulas as stated under it mention lesser dosages.

I am down to using 2.5 iu. That's 2 and a half little tics on the syringe and it lasts for hours and I have to work hard to get it down with 4 Benadryl, ice and squats. I would like to get it down to around 1-2 hours so I can go to sleep and not worry about it.
I will try 1.5 next.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would not use anything higher than 0.12 cc or 1.2 iu

Your Trimix ingredient proportions seem higher than those shown in the website, so it is more concentrated.

trt4me

I'm going to see if I can dilute it further with more bac water since measuring 1.x iu in the syringe is hard.
They seem a lot higher and the only mention is the picture they have on their site which might explain why I am an "over responder".

OMI100

Based on what you said you are using the 30/1/10 mix. That will be the per ml (cc) strength and the first mix listed on the first link that Nelson listed.

Virginian

I am down to using 2.5 iu. That's 2 and a half little tics on the syringe and it lasts for hours and I have to work hard to get it down with 4 Benadryl, ice and squats. I would like to get it down to around 1-2 hours so I can go to sleep and not worry about it.
I will try 1.5 next.

I had a similar experience. When I first started trimix (11 years ago at age 62) 3 ticks on an insulin syringe (0.03 ml) kept me hard for several hours. Now (age 73) it takes 8 ticks (0.08 ml) to get the same effect.
-

Obviously, several hours is more time than needed, but the longer time has advantages. At those doses, my erection is ready to use sooner, important with a spur of the moment decision. At a lower dose I may need 20 to 30 minutes to get a usable erection.
-

The longer-lasting erection is also good if my wife doesn't come to bed as soon as I expect her to, which sometimes happens. Even if she takes an hour more longer I expect, I'm still good to go.
-

Another good thing about the higher longer-lasting dose is that is that my erection feels much more rigid. I love that feeling. It really turns me on makes the climax much more intense. I also like staying hard after sex. It feels good and I find it very satisfying and relaxing to fall asleep while still hard.

trt4me

I had a similar experience. When I first started trimix (11 years ago at age 62) 3 ticks on an insulin syringe (0.03 ml) kept me hard for several hours. Now (age 73) it takes 8 ticks (0.08 ml) to get the same effect.
-

Obviously, several hours is more time than needed, but the longer time has advantages. At those doses, my erection is ready to use sooner, important with a spur of the moment decision. At a lower dose I may need 20 to 30 minutes to get a usable erection.
-

The longer-lasting erection is also good if my wife doesn't come to bed as soon as I expect her to, which sometimes happens. Even if she takes an hour more longer I expect, I'm still good to go.
-

Another good thing about the higher longer-lasting dose is that is that my erection feels much more rigid. I love that feeling. It really turns me on makes the climax much more intense. I also like staying hard after sex. It feels good and I find it very satisfying and relaxing to fall asleep while still hard.

Yes but falling asleep for 6 hours with an erection isn't good.
I will
Be going down to 1.5 units and see how that goes. Was told I can dilute if I want.

Orrin, you are correct.

Just want it to go down in under 2 hours , preferably 1.

OMI100

BTW if your Tri mix came with 1 CC syringes get a bag or 2 of 1/2 CC syringes from Walmart. Both are the same length but one has twice the volume in the barrel. The 1/2 CC syringes make it easier to titrate smaller changes in dose than the 1 CC syringes. The 1 CC is marked from 10 to 100 and the 1/2 CC is marked from 10 to 50.

craig65

just starting trimix, first dosage of 3 ticks (halfway between 0 and 10) did nothing . using syringe of 100. nelson had told me to try 0.2cc (2 units) but I am not even sure as to where that mark would be as I have never been around needles and uro didn't explain much except how to inject, any help would be appreciated...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me