Boosting libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

I still have half a box of Testim that I stopped applying when I wnet back to IM injections. Could applying a little bit of that gel like three time a week on my scrotumboosts my libido (which is not that great) together with my normal IM injection weekly protcol?

I will only ask for new labs in September. I don´t know what DHT level I have but I have no hair loss, acne etc...

Any suggestions or it this just to forget about.

Last lab last month:
Total test 830, Free t 17,71 pg/mL, Estradiol 38 (no AI)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Many members apply a bit of testosterone cream to the scrotum in order to achieve what your looking for; many report success. You need to monitor DHT and PSA carefully.

MAD King

How long have you been on TRT and how long have you been on "boosted TRT"? Have you felt hornier on the dual therapy?

In my case, when I stop injecting HCG, my libido goes down and my hot dog goes into a wiener and feels like a cucumber which was laying too long in the refrigerator.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
In my case, when I stop injecting HCG, my libido goes down and my hot dog goes into a wiener and feels like a cucumber which was laying too long in the refrigerator.

Mine also. I hate the feeling of having small balls and not much sensation if I am not on HCG+TRT. The only negatives I am experiencing with HCG is decreased appetite the day after the injection and some slight bloating (which makes me feel like I am full, so I do not want to eat much).

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The overly referenced and misused study that Life Extension and others used to scare men about estradiol had several flaws:

1- Men with heart disease with average testosterone os 320 ng/dL were included

2- The old estradiol test was used so E2 was overestimated.

We know that testosterone converts to estradiol, so more testosterone will convert to more estradiol. To expect that a man with 1000 ng/dL total T should have the estradiol of a old man with heart disease with low T is just crazy.

Until someone does a study on healthy men with testosterone over 500 ng/dL and using the right test I will not drink the kool aid that most men online have.

Circulating estradiol and mortality in men with systolic chronic heart failure.

Article: Elevated Estradiol During Testosterone Replacement : To Treat or Not To Treat?

James

Libido is one of those things you can analyze the hell out of. It's dependent on so many different things. I know because I've done things that were new and my libido went up. Then while continuing to do them, I had a drop in libido. Libido is real complex.

CoastWatcher

Nelson, I thought TRT boosts libido. Why would one lose libido on TRT?

Libido is the end result of so many physical, psychological, environmental, and social issues that it becomes next to impossible to determine "which" factor prompts or reduces it. TRT plays an enormous role in libidinal thought, but to claim it always, in and of itself, is a booster, is incorrect.

CoastWatcher

So safe to say lose of libido is not necessarily a side effect of TRT just as increasing libido is not a given as well?

One can restore all hormonal levels, testosterone, free testosterone, DHT, HCG, the adrenal hormones, balance thyroid values, maintain estradiol at a healthy level...and still not have a libido response as would be hoped for. It can happen. ED is the same situation...they are multi-faceted issues that require careful attention.

I have been on TRT for 2,5 years. I haven´t yet really started only a couple of times. I am just thinking of starting it to see if it would result in a bit higher libido.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me