Maintaining Fertility while using Deca (nandrolone)?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fisher

I have been looking online for and references about fertility and low dosage Deca.

My TRT is:

150mg Test cyp per week (50mg 3x week)
.25mg Arimidex per week
1500mg HcG per week (500mg 3x week)

My sperm count has been ok with the TRT, but I would like to add Nandrolone at about 150mg per week.

Any thoughts or experience with this dosage? Would it be of benefit to add more HcG

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
HCG doesnt work that way, my own opinion is that you're already using more than what we typically use in TRT which would be 500 twice per week. There's nothing to be gained really by using more than that, tends to just aggravate (increase) Estrogen. You should have no worries about fertility if adding Deca.

MG123

HCG doesnt work that way, my own opinion is that you're already using more than what we typically use in TRT which would be 500 twice per week. There's nothing to be gained really by using more than that, tends to just aggravate (increase) Estrogen. You should have no worries about fertility if adding Deca.

Agree. You're just throwing money down the drain using that much hCG with exogenous testosterone.

trt4me

Not sure where deca fits into trt but if it's only for muscle gains, I wouldn't do it.
I think it's suspected to raise prolactin not sure though but of course it's a known erection killer.

Not sure where deca fits into trt but if it's only for muscle gains, I wouldn't do it.
I think it's suspected to raise prolactin not sure though but of course it's a known erection killer.

Deca d*ck is usually associated with much higher dosing than 150mg.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have been looking online for and references about fertility and low dosage Deca.

My TRT is:

150mg Test cyp per week (50mg 3x week)
.25mg Arimidex per week
1500mg HcG per week (500mg 3x week)

My sperm count has been ok with the TRT, but I would like to add Nandrolone at about 150mg per week.

Any thoughts or experience with this dosage? Would it be of benefit to add more HcG

Good question. I think your HCG dose may work as is. Only one way to find out: Get a sperm quality test before and 4 weeks later.

http://www.discountedlabs.com/semen-analysis/

Sean Mosher

As long as your deca dose is at or under your Testosterone dose you should be fine as it relates to deca d*&k, especially at 150mg weekly.

Fisher

Thanks for the replies.

I used Deca before, 3 months at 200mg per week, and never had any issues with erections or prolactin. Maybe I'm lucky? My labs showed 3.78 ng/ml at 3 months.

Coastwatcher- I have been on the HcG for 1.5 years, last months sperm count was ok.

All the info I can find about Deca causing infertility has been with bodybuilding dosages. It's a shame there isn't more studies done on low dosage usage. Such a helpful drug.

Will do another sperm test as the Nelson suggested.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me