U.S. Track's Unconventional Physician

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Another Houston doctor!

On the wall of the medical office of Jeffrey S. Brown is a photograph of Carl Lewis, the nine-time Olympic gold medalist. Lewis is one of several former or current patients of Brown's who have climbed the Olympic podium, including Galen Rupp, who won a silver medal in the 10,000 meters at the London Olympics.

"The patients I've treated have won 15 Olympic gold medals," said Brown.
Among endocrinologists, Brown stands almost alone in believing that endurance athletics can induce early onset of a hormonal imbalance called hypothyroidism, the condition with which he diagnosed Lewis and Rupp. Brown said he knows of no other endocrinologists treating athletes for hypothyroidism, a fatigue-causing condition that typically strikes women middle-aged or older.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323550604578412913149043072

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

If this is an accurate theory, I could be further proof. From 1970- 1980, I trained with the USA cycling team in Colorado Springs (this was just before they started the Olympic training Center).(Never made the Mens national team. Training in the mountains helped when you were at a race at sea level, although, it does screw up your heart (LVH) and increase RBCs. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in the early 90's, and then a few years later a new disease Rheumatoid Arthritis. Later the TRT issues came up. I assumed it was started from environmental issues triggering the autoimmune issues, later wondered if MTHFR issues contributed, now it could be training at a higher level.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me