LabCorp Testosterone > 1500

Buy Lab Tests Online

Clouds

I just got my first testosterone results from LabCorp. I went through Discounted Labs. It was a great, easy experience. My results showed Total Testosterone - >1500 ng/dl (348-1197), Free Testosterone - 42.4 pg/ml (7.2-24.0), Estrodial Sensitive - 19.7 pg/ml (8.0-35.0). Why did I not get a complete Total Testosterone reading rather than just a ">1500"?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It's ">1500" because that's the limit of the test, 1500, you're obviously at 1501 or higher, who knows. You obviously didn't test in a trough like your supposed to. Or you're overdosing or on a cycle/cruise.

Vince

Super Moderator
How much testosterone do you inject and how often do you inject.
When did you do labs, on injection day before you injected?

Clouds

Thanks Nelson. Understanding there are two lab test options helps. I have been injecting 100 mg of cypionate twice a week (200 mg total for the week), along with 250 ml of HCG on each shot day, along with .5 mg of anastrozole on shot day and .5 on the day after. Based on my lab results, I am clearly overshooting my target range. I don't see my doctor until Nov, so I was going to self-adjust to 70 mg of cypionate twice a week, and leave the rest the same. Thoughts? Should I also dial back my anastrozole to .5 mg on shot day only? My shot days are Sun and Thurs. I submitted blood work on Wed morning.

CoastWatcher

Thanks Nelson. Understanding there are two lab test options helps. I have been injecting 100 mg of cypionate twice a week (200 mg total for the week), along with 250 ml of HCG on each shot day, along with .5 mg of anastrozole on shot day and .5 on the day after. Based on my lab results, I am clearly overshooting my target range. I don't see my doctor until Nov, so I was going to self-adjust to 70 mg of cypionate twice a week, and leave the rest the same. Thoughts? Should I also dial back my anastrozole to .5 mg on shot day only? My shot days are Sun and Thurs. I submitted blood work on Wed morning.

What you propose for testosterone is a prudent adjustment, as is the Anastrozole dose change. Forgive me if I overlooked it, but do you have hemoglobin, hematocrit values?

ERO

Bear in mind as well that "<1500" could mean that you are at 1501. My point being that its not a huge worry - just adjust your T dose a bit as you have proposed and you should be fine.

Your AI dose is huge if I am reading your post correctly - 2 mg per week? (0.5 day of shot and 0.5 mg again day after - and you do two T shots a week for 4 doses at 0.5 mg?) - do you have past history of high E2 or did you doc just start you out with this dose?

Lancealot

Here is why your total T is so high. You tested on wed instead of thur before injection. That would give you a trough reading. I made the same mistake before. Just have blood drawn on the day of next injection before injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me