Testosterone Injections and Scar Tissue

Buy Lab Tests Online
I inject twice a week on my upper quads. My question is at what point accumulated scar tissue reduces the ability of a muscle to function at full capacity. Let say that in 10 years I will have injected each leg about 500 times. So I assume that the muscle will be full of scar tissue. Is there a pint that the amount of scar tissue is too ugh and the muscle becomes disfanctional? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Are you injecting with an insulin syringe or a large gauge 1 or 1/5" needle? With an insulin syringe is so tiny there should be no major worry. Type 1 diabetics have to inject several times a day their entire lifetime. If you are using a large gauge needle, stop that and get some insulin syringes. :)

I injec with long 25 needle intramuscular.

QUOTE=ERO;45404]Are you injecting with an insulin syringe or a large gauge 1 or 1/5" needle? With an insulin syringe is so tiny there should be no major worry. Type 1 diabetics have to inject several times a day their entire lifetime. If you are using a large gauge needle, stop that and get some insulin syringes. :)[/QUOTE]

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Periandros

I have been on testosterone since 1993 or so. I have only injected in the quad area three times and regreted each time.

I used to inject in glutes in front of a mirror. 6-7 years ago I switched to subcutaneous and then about 4 years ago to shallow IM due to a right hand operation.

Here is info on subcutaneous and shallow intra muscular injection techniques.

Subcutaneous Administration of Testosterone

Last edited:

ERO

QUOTE=ERO;45404]Are you injecting with an insulin syringe or a large gauge 1 or 1/5" needle? With an insulin syringe is so tiny there should be no major worry. Type 1 diabetics have to inject several times a day their entire lifetime. If you are using a large gauge needle, stop that and get some insulin syringes. :)
[/QUOTE]

For 99% of guys, SubQ works just the same as IM and you can get away from those huge needles. Switch to a 29 gauge and you wont even feel it when you inject.

Thank you all. Eventually I will switch to subQ. I also like Nelson's practice to do test and HCD in one injection. I am still curious though, if two mane iM on the same are! Eventually destroy the muscle do excess scar tissue.

I usually refer to diabetics...injecting every day if not multiple times a day, I don't think that they fear it. But as others stated, you can mitigate any concern using a 29g instead of 25g, and rotating around your injection sites. If scar tissue is still an issue for you, you should not inject. It's that simple.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me