Hallandale Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Superman

My next order Im going to ask for APS and see what happens.
i specifically request APS whenever i reorder. reason being is that 1 time my meds came from a different place(IIRC it was tri-coast pharmacy) and it seemed like their cyp was harder to inject, like it was thicker or something.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hallandale is a fine compounding pharmacy but their customer service sucks.

They are regulated just like any other compounding pharmacy so their drugs must be up to FDA standards.

I've used them in the past and with the exception of the CS they are a fine shop.

Someguy

I've gotten Hallandale Test Cyp. and HCG on my last couple of orders through Defy. No problems here. It seems to work just the same as the stuff from the previous pharmacy, and my labs support this.

Pranayama

I have had no issues with Hallandale so far. I have been using them over two months now. Quality seems good to me and I didn't notice any under dosing or quantity deficiency. Time will tell and hopefully my next order will be just as solid.

Two things to report for Hallandale Cyp:

1. I like the clear vial, easier to read fluid levels.
2. Cyp is thicker or more viscous, tougher to push the plunger than with the Cyp from APS that I'm used to. (Both are/were Grapeseed)

Pranayama

I'm pushing mine through a 29 gauge insulin needle with the HCG at the same time. It works great for me. I draw up the HCG first then the test Cyp. I rotate injection sites: Deltoids, glutes.

I concur with you. The test Cyp is super clear. Some may say it takes to long to draw up with the 29 gauge, but it only takes me about 2 minutes max.

Last edited:

jfullam

I have been with Defy for over 1 year now, been very happy. I just refilled my Rx and received package in the mail from Hallandale Rx. All my other prescriptions were from APS, which I have been happy with. This one seemed packaged well - I have not used the new Rx yet.
Dumb question #1 - The vials from Hallandale have a metal top, how do you get the top off? Do you peel that middle metal circle off the top?
Dunb question # 2 - my vials say B.U.D. 28 days after first use on the label - what is that all about? The 2 vials I received (3 months supply) will each last longer than 28 days...

Someguy

I have been with Defy for over 1 year now, been very happy. I just refilled my Rx and received package in the mail from Hallandale Rx. All my other prescriptions were from APS, which I have been happy with. This one seemed packaged well - I have not used the new Rx yet.
Dumb question #1 - The vials from Hallandale have a metal top, how do you get the top off? Do you peel that middle metal circle off the top?
Dunb question # 2 - my vials say B.U.D. 28 days after first use on the label - what is that all about? The 2 vials I received (3 months supply) will each last longer than 28 days...

For question #1: Yes, you peel the middle metal circle off. It's difficult to do and it's annoying because it leaves little sharp metal barbs that catch on my alcohol swab every time I clean the top of the vial. That's one thing I really dislike about Hallandale's packaging.

For question #2: I'm pretty sure all injectables say to use within 28 days of opening. I go ahead and use them past 28 days and have never had a problem. I'll leave it to someone more qualified to give you a definite answer.

Someguy

With HCG from every other pharmacy I've ever used the white powder is packed tightly at the bottom of the vial and doesn't move when the vial is shaken or turned upside down.

With every vial of HCG I've gotten from Hallandale the powder is loose in the vial and moves around when you move the vial. Does anyone know the reason for this and if it's a problem?

Also, I notice that it looks like a small amount of the powder from Hallandale HCG vials gets trapped between the glass bottle and the stopper when the put it on. This powder is never exposed to the bacteriostatic water and so isn't reconstituted into the HCG solution. I'm wondering if this might result in a loss of potency.

Your fears regarding "underdosed" bottles can be at ease due to the fact that no pharmacy, 503A or 503B, can dispense any sterile injectable without first passing third party analytical testing to confirm sterility, potency, and endotoxins. The test must pass FDA standards before being released from the lab. There might be cases of "underfilled" bottles due to loss of medication during transfer into the injecting syringe, there is a post covering this issue on EM. Empower and APS overfill their bottles by 1ml to compensate for this loss although its not a requirement. All US compounders obtain their raw materials from an FDA approved supplier, same as the commercial manufacturer. Where the differences remain are with customer service, dosage form quality, presentation (packaging), and in-active ingredients used. For example, some pharmacies do not adjust Ph to make the injection less reactive. Others use cheaper carriers, such as cottonseed oil, which can be thicker and more difficult to work with. Dont forget, you can request a copy of your batches analytical report at any time- every pharmacy has to provide this to doctors/patients upon request.

I personally use testosterone from Empower, APS, and Hallandale and never had issues with either. In addition, hundreds of patients who monitor labs at least twice per year are using one of those three pharmacies so any batch anomalies would be detected as they wouldnt be isolated to a single person (everything is made in large batches).

With that being said, I am co-directing operations at Empower Pharmacy and am working hard to build a full service catalog that will serve our field and clinics like Defy and Prime Body. In roughly 2 months our catalog should be complete to include injectable nutrients and many of the ancillary/adjunctive medications we use. If you are a Defy patient and would like to request a specific pharmacy just let the staff know upon checkout. Empower is licensed in all 50 states so there should be no limitation due to location.

TMI

If you are a Defy patient and would like to request a specific pharmacy just let the staff know upon checkout. Empower is licensed in all 50 states so there should be no limitation due to location.

I am a Defy patient and requested an HCG/T cyp refill from ONLY APS or Empower, via email to Defy on October 5.

Today I received a FedEx notification that my shipment is coming from Hallandale.

somewhere in another thread that may be locked now, we had a discussion on how vials are filled, could they be under filled? I monitored my 5mL of Cyp from Hallandale and found that:

with a 29g 1/2" U100 syringe, and using .12mL per day, (divided by 5ml) I should have 42 doses in this vial. I now have 43 doses drawn and the vial is completely empty, I've gotten every last drop out of it. Even accounting for some loss (which I can't fathom), the vial IS NOT being overfilled by as much as 1mL as has been suggested by some.

Two things to report for Hallandale Cyp:

1. I like the clear vial, easier to read fluid levels.
2. Cyp is thicker or more viscous, tougher to push the plunger than with the Cyp from APS that I'm used to. (Both are/were Grapeseed)

Technically, the clear vial is the wrong one to use. Testosterone is light sensitive and is often dispensed with a "protect from light" warning. One is supposed to store it in the original box. If one does not, and the vial is clear, you could lose potency. However, I've never seen a source detail exactly how much is lost per unit of time during exposure to light.

crazyhaha

I specified Empower for meds from Defy, but just got an order from Hallandale. I'm very skeptical about this kind of stuff. One thing people complain about is customer service from Hallandale. I checked the BBB, and they have an A+ rating despite one negative review (that they handled). Here is the complaint:

https://www.bbb.org/south-east-flor...dale-beach-fl-90087151/reviews-and-complaints

I am looking up FDA stuff on them, but they aren't a 503b compounding pharm, so the inspections are not the same.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me