Hallandale Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hva

Any word on the status of Empower? I'm nearing refill time and I'd much prefer Empower's product over everyone else.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have received texts and updates from them, shipments will be delayed. The Pharmacy was not damaged, a lot of their employees are having struggles getting to work. FedEx and UPS are also having issues.

Last edited:

DLK

I don't buy the 1ml overfill statement about Hallandale, before switching to low dead space syringes I would run out 2 weeks to my refill date, now even with them I barely make it

I noticed that Hallandale has switch from the metal tabs on the Cyp vials that could leave a scratch hazard, changed to a pop of plastic cap that leaves no sharp metal so that's a good thing. But too, everytime I've tabulated a hallandale vial over time with a low loss U100 insulin syringe I always end up @ plus 1 day of shots, they're not overfilled by 1mL which would result in about 7 shots over if it's overfilled. Im tracking a vial right now.

Leesto

I have never had any problem with Hallandale. Fingers crossed it stays that way! they got hit pretty hard with the recent hurricane but I still got my meds for October.

Gianluca

Funny how I started with LowT.com with Hallandale pharmacy then went with Defy and switched to APS and felt the opposite, Hallandale was compounding the TesT CYP with I think with sesame oil or Cottonseed oil, and either APS or Empower add grape seed oil, but I always had a greater number with Hallandale on lab results, not sure if Grape Seed vs Sesame Oil made any difference or Hallandale was overdosing in their compounding, once on 200mg weekly mt FT went to 47!

I tried Hallandale again for a couple of months during 2016 and again a greater number on my FT vs APS or Empower and feeling better too, I stopped Hallandale because they screwed up and order, with Empower I notice everything is steady all the time, I really feel I get the same product every time, I may try Hallandale next month again see how I feel, more so to try again Sesame Oil or Cotton Seed to see if I notice any difference

hva

Hallandale seems to have stepped up their game. I received my refills yesterday from Defy. I've always made sure I got my refills from Empower after I had a bad experience with Hallandale last year. I used the new online ordering site for Defy and my shipment came from Hallandale this time. The packaging is much better, the HCG is only slightly disturbed into powder, the labels are actually legible, and my testosterone vials are clearly not under filled this time. I actually like how Hallandale splits the 11,000 IU HCG into two vials vs one since a full 11,000 IU vial seems to lose potency near the end of the vial.

Jdem22

First post/comment here guys. I actually found you from a Google search about Hallandale shorting doses. I just received my second round of scripts from them and the second shortage of 2 x Anastrozole. I thought it must have been my fault the first time as in maybe when I was splitting them I lost a couple. Made sure I counted this time and sure enough I’m short 2 again.

Taz

I have been a client to both compound pharmacies. I routinely get my labs on my own through several independent labs and by physicians. I can honestly say that both pharmacies and there products have proven to be legitimate and tested as such.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me