WaynesterUK

Hi guys

just joined this forum, I'm based in the UK

i was diagnosed with Underactive Thyroid in 2012
i have been on 100mcg of Thyroxine, but went to see an NHS Endo 2 weeks ago
he done loads of blood tests and sent me the results

ive been prescribed 10mcg of T3 meds and Thyroxine reduced to 50mcg

my testosterone level seems at the bottom end of the range

all my life I've suffered with depression, facial flushing, anxiety, emotions all over the place
angry one minute, bursting into tears the next, also have numbness and tingling in hands and have symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
though I've had nerve tests at hospital and been told I don't have it
terrible brain fog and confusion, no energy, poor quality sleep, constipation, Relationship OCD

I go to the gym 4 times a week, bit of cardio and split routine with weights
though I do find it hard to put on muscle

i don't drink or smoke, my diet is healthy
I'm a professional musician for my sins

im having my adrenals tested in 2 weeks, maybe that will show something?

meanwhile, please have a look at my various test results I've added to my photobucket account
http://s371.photobucket.com/user/Bongioviwayne/library/WAYNES VARIOUS RESULTS ETC

I really need your help as I just want my life back :-(

Wayne

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Wayne

We have not ignored you. It will take sometime to go through your documentation. Please remind us if we have not replied within the next 4 days. Thanks

robs2nd75

Wayne,
could you please describe your sleep issues further. Are you dreaming? Do you have night sweats? Do you feel more tired and agitated when you rise?.........

WaynesterUK

Hi - occasionally have night sweats

ive started taking ZMA tablets before bed and I'm sleeping a bit better

even so, I never feel refreshed and always wake during the night

WaynesterUK

Nope, no snoring whatsoever, have been sleeping a tiny bit better since taking ZMA before bed, but still waking exhausted, waking up 3 or 4 times a night, in the day time, I am noticing I'm sweating lots more and it's embarrassing :(

robs2nd75

This may all be driven by the thyroid....wondering if you are not suffering from hyperthyroidism at this point but I will allow members more educated in this area to respond.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
WaynesterUK

Sweating when sleeping could mean several things:

1- You have an infection, or

2- You have sleep apnea, and/or

3- Your estradiol to testosterone ratio may be too high

4- The fact that the room was too hot :)

5- You may have hyperthirodism

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We would have to get metric unit ranges to review your blood work. Let me see if I can list a few so that you help us out to help you

Here is one for all tested blood values: http://www.soc-bdr.org/rds/authors/..._and_genetic_dictionaries/e5196/index_en.html

Testosterone, estradiol, thyroid, hematocrit, DHT, DHEA, and SHBG are about the most important ones.

I am trying to find a summary table of all hormones with ranges in metrics, so bear with me. Anyone?

Hey Nelson

not sure if we do things different over here in the UK
but all my results are at the start of my post, are any of em normal lol?

Welcome over, Wayne - glad to see you here and that you took my recommendation to join this forum! There are a lot of smart guys here, so I'm sure one way or another, you will find the answers to your puzzle.

For the first time in my thyroid protocol I am having some success so far as I can tell - NDT (natural dessicated thyroid) that I have custom-compounded have been instrumental in that success. I also use Paul's CT3M @ 20mcg + another 10mcg with my first meal.

Wayne...I hadn't posted on here and hate the fact it isn't private but I just looked at your labs....first do you have hashimotos or just hypothyroid? Second...before t3(cytomel?) Did you have the sweating? OK...it does look as if you need to get your free t3 up but you look as if you are on synthroid. (Or generic). A lot of people are very sensitive to t3 and need to go up really slowly some starting as low 2mcgs dose at a time. I wish I was sensitive to it lol! So...if I were you I would stop the t3 before you throw yourself hyper. Then checking pulse and blood pressure....I would EITHER start very slowly with a 4th a pill at a time...giving week or so for you to get used to it...or I would ask to be switched to ndt (acella,naturethroid, etc..) and convert your dose of synthroid and taper up 1/4 grain at a time until your temperature gets to normal and you get your free t3 up.

Wayne...unfortunaly one of the symptoms of syncrap:) itself is sweating. Even if youa aren't hyper. How's your blood pressure? Have you taken your temps? Did the sweating start with a dose increase? Are you on test too? ( I sweated like an animal when I went to shots..). I mean like embarrassing sweating? I would test the blood pressure...take temps. See if you are hyper. If not...I would ask to please go to natural dissected thyroid. It will give you t4 t3 t2 t1.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Little late to this party, as I just signed up. OP, if you still check this thread please let us know how things are going with an update.

I couldn't make heads or tails out those photo bucket labs on my tablet, but my eyes aren't as young as they used to be either.

Hope your program is improving!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching