3 weeks in to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

kspat

My protocol that I started with Dr. Saya 3 weeks ago is:
160 mg testosterone cypionate 2x/week
350 mg HcG 2x/week
Desiccated thyroid 1grain in the am and 1/2 grain at lunch
Anastrozole/Dim .25/200mg 2x a week

I noticed after only the 2nd injections that I was having strong morning wood that I haven't seen in years. Over the past couple of weeks I have been waking up several times through out the night with strong erections. This has been a pleasant surprise. I had read several guys talking about not getting your hopes up as far as ED issues being fixed after starting TRT.
The other noticeable things I have noticed are at the gym and the pumped feeling that my muscles have when I'am not at the gym. I used to have the "pumped" feeling right as I was leaving the gym, but now I feel it at night and the next day too until I go back.
One thing that I did not expect was weight gain. Ive put on 8 lbs since starting TRT 3 weeks ago. I had been at the same weight for several weeks prior to this. I have what I would describe as an Endomorph type of body. I have always carried a little extra fat at my gut..not huge but noticeable. I put on muscle pretty easily when I work out. I work out 5x a week and do a half hour of cardio on the bike 5x a week. I eat pretty clean thru out the week with a cheat day usually. I had gynecomastia when I was a teenager.
So my questions..
1. are all these erections normal for starting TRT? (I'm not complaining)
2. is putting weight on at the beginning of TRT normal? (complaining)

Thanks!
I'll try to add my pre trt labs here

Attachments

• lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 451
  • lab2.jpg
    lab2.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 461
  • lab3.jpg
    lab3.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 494
  • lab4.jpg
    lab4.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 440
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Are you gaining muscle or fat, some say that when first starting TRT their appetite will increase. When I started TRT, I had more erections, but I thought it was because of my stronger libido.

ERO

Glad to hear that you are feeling so much better so quickly!

Some of that weight gain is likely water weight as it is very common for guys just starting TRT to hold some extra water weight for the first few weeks until their body adjusts. You don't have to look or feel bloated to be holding a few pounds of water and in general its not a bad thing or a problem unless it gets to the point where you obviously look or feel bloated, etc...

kspat

I don't think I look bloated and I don't feel bad, actually feel pretty good, a little more pep in my step. I have had a little bit bigger appetite though. Thanks for the feedback.

kspat

I'm 50. i started having ED issues probably 5 years ago. I had a lot of brain fog, felt weaker (have always been strong in the past), reflexes not as fast, some weight gain, thats why I had the labs that are shown done.

FrankUnderwood

Similar to you, week 2 was when it initially kicked in for me, but week 4 and then week 6 it continued to get better with feelings of wellbeing, energy pickup and solid erections. Libido increases were definitely appreciated by my spouse - multiple times a week along with comments of a much fuller erection. The only downside, so far is very very mild acne mid back and lower ejaculate volume.

Welcome back to the land of the living, you will enjoy it here!

PAUL-E

Similar to you, week 2 was when it initially kicked in for me, but week 4 and then week 6 it continued to get better with feelings of wellbeing, energy pickup and solid erections. Libido increases were definitely appreciated by my spouse - multiple times a week along with comments of a much fuller erection. The only downside, so far is very very mild acne mid back and lower ejaculate volume.

Welcome back to the land of the living, you will enjoy it here!
HCG has helped me with the sack size and ejaculate volume it even looks fuller when not erect.

trt4me

For me and most likely others nocturnal erections are very dependent on hormone levels/balancing.
I literally forgot about them until I started trt, it was years I was not having them.

Sorry to say but 2-3 weeks is the honeymoon period, most guys feel good right about there as they have both endo and exo Test flowing. Once you get shutdown things will change. Also common reports of a sensation of wellbeing likely related to a dopamine push. Not to be a naysayer but you're just getting started and what you're experiencing is a common thing early on.

bako

Vince is correct about the honeymoon period, but I feel great long after the honeymoon is over. I attribute this to getting plenty of excersize. Before TRT I did not excersize because I felt like crap all the time. Now I mostly feel really good. Sore, but in a good way.

James

Kspat - As long as you're intelligent, have patience and change I thing at a time, it will keep getting better. My worst feelings came with the first 3 months of TRT because I did everything wrong. My progress has come so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me