Weights Build Muscles, But Not the Manly Kind

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
By GINA KOLATA http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/23/h...cles-but-not-the-manly-kind.html?pagewanted=1

AS any woman who has ventured into a health club knows, the weight-lifting area is very much a male domain. The rubber-surfaced nonslip floor where the barbells and dumbbells reside is dominated by hefty men, grunting and groaning as they pump iron. Most women steer clear, clustering instead in the group exercise classes, taking yoga or step aerobics. And that, medical experts say, can be a mistake, at least for women who want to reshape their bodies. While cardiovascular exercise like running can help the heart and burn calories, the best way for women to change their look is to lift weights -- heavy weights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hoosier52

I see both in my gym. The ones who lift the heaviest weights are the most fit looking. I can also say that the most diligent gym rats are women. They are focused and obviously have a plan.

Vince

Super Moderator
My girlfriend goes to the gym 4 days a week, when she started with weights. Her muscle tone definitely increased, but I don't think she increased muscle size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching