Blood Test Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

schaffer76

Hello all I am new to TRT amd I just got back some blood work after being on for about 6 months. I had total and free testosterone, prolactin, and estradiol levels checked. The numbers were,

Total Testosterone - 1251 ng/dl
Free Testosterone - 36.3 pg/ml
Prolactin - 22.5 ng/ml
Estradiol Sensitivity - 51.1 pg/ml

I currently am taking 200mg of testosterone cypionate a week pinned twice and 1mg of anastrozole divided and 1/2 mg doses once a week as well as 500iu of HCG twice a week. I was hoping you all could help me with deciphering these numbers and help me from there since the e2 and prolactin are so high. I thank you for the help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

When did you draw labs in relation to your next injection?
You should post ranges for the results of they are not from labcorp.

PAUL-E

Welcome to ExcelMale, are you having symptoms? perhaps consider dropping HCG down to 300iu's 2x a week I read a post Gene Devine made about thinking anything over 350iu would aromatase more and I think some men are just more sensitive to that kind of thing. was prolactin an issue before TRT?

schaffer76

These tests were done 5 days after my last shot. These tests were from Labcorp the ranges for these tests are:

Free Testosterone - 9.3-26.5
Total Testosterone - 348-1197
Prolactin - 4.0-15.2
Estradiol Sensitivity - 8.0-35.0

CoastWatcher

Hello all I am new to TRT amd I just got back some blood work after being on for about 6 months. I had total and free testosterone, prolactin, and estradiol levels checked. The numbers were,

Total Testosterone - 1251 ng/dl
Free Testosterone - 36.3 pg/ml
Prolactin - 22.5 ng/ml
Estradiol Sensitivity - 51.1 pg/ml

I currently am taking 200mg of testosterone cypionate a week pinned twice and 1mg of anastrozole divided and 1/2 mg doses once a week as well as 500iu of HCG twice a week. I was hoping you all could help me with deciphering these numbers and help me from there since the e2 and prolactin are so high. I thank you for the help.

Numbers are one-half the story: how are you feeling? I wonder about your estradiol being that high given your AI dose.

Last edited:

ERO

Your E2, while above 30, is not terribly high in relation to your Total T of 1251. Your T to E ratio is 24. So depending upon your sensitivity, that level may or may not be a problem for you.

Prolactin can be lowered by very low doses of Cabergoline - something like 0.25 mg twice a week Like everything else, going too low on Prolactin is as bad as being too high.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me