Boston Area Doctors

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello - new to the forum, tested for low T by PCP two weeks ago, and also looking for a Dr. in Boston - have an appt w/ Mens Health Boston (William Connors) on Nov. 9th - who did you end up seeing? Any feedback?

I'm VERY new to this, and trying to find a good doc - drinking from the firehose here, don't fully understand all of the factors and differences in methodologies yet and it seems everyone has very different opinions they're quite passionate about.

Thoughts on your experiences in Boston?

They will give you blood work and you'll return for a determination. They'll give you testosterone if you're in the low range. They'll start you with cypionate, they'll teach you how to inject and monitor your bloods. Don't know Dr Connors, but they all follow Morganthaler's protocols.

I had fatigue after dinner, loss of muscle mass despite working out hard over my entire adult life, and ED since late 40's. All gone since I started June 1st. Some here may disagree but, trust me, they'll treat you well.

Couldn't PM you as I don/t have enough posts yet. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks, Mountain Man. You had no issues with high estradiol? Probably your low fat % helps on that. Do you inject the T yourself or you go to their office?

Not sure why my numbers have all been good. I expected there to be a problem, but there were none. Estradiol is higher than it was, but in range.

Anyone know if my age may have something to do with it?

Will Brink

Hello - new to the forum, tested for low T by PCP two weeks ago, and also looking for a Dr. in Boston - have an appt w/ Mens Health Boston (William Connors) on Nov. 9th - who did you end up seeing? Any feedback?

I'm VERY new to this, and trying to find a good doc - drinking from the firehose here, don't fully understand all of the factors and differences in methodologies yet and it seems everyone has very different opinions they're quite passionate about.

Thoughts on your experiences in Boston?

Boston generally terrible to find docs willing to do TRT much less, anything not standard protocols that are decades out of date. Dr. Beddecs in Portland ME is close enough to be worth the trip:

http://agemanagementcenter.com/

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching