New labs from new DEFY protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

Hey guys, I've got a new set of labs back and would like some input. I've been on this protocol since my initial visit with Dr Saya on May 2nd.

My prior to May 2nd protocol(previous labs) was: 100mg Test C per week in 2x week injections 500iu HCG EOD. No AI

Dr Saya protocol post May 2nd and current labs is: 140mg Test C per week in 2x injections 400iu HGC MWF, 1 grain NDT upon waking, 25mg/50mg DHEA/PREG capsules at bed time.

I initially felt amazing, Libido was way up, as was ability. Then things slowly started to deteriorate. Libido is ok, but ability seems to be almost completely gone. I feel low on energy and kind of depressed. sleep has been at least a little better but this erection problem really gets depressing sometimes. Sometimes I feel like this ED could be a dopamine issue.

Can anyone see anything that should be contributing to me severe ED issues?

Here's my new labs with the prior set of labs listed 2nd.

COPPER 54 ??? (70-175)

TSH 1.09 1.43 (0.465-4.68)

T3, REVERSE 17 14 (8-25)

FREE T3 3.3 2.6 (2.3-4.2)

T3 TOTAL 84 84 (76-181)

FT4 ???? 1.19 (.85-2.37) I HAVE THIS NUMBER FOR CURRENT LABS JUST CANT FIND IT.

PROGESTERONE 0.9 0.3 <=1.4

PSA 0.547 0.417(0.0-4.0)

DHT 67 71 (16-79)

DHEA-S 337 144 (106-464)

VIT D TOTAL 68.9 39.2 (30-100) (with 2500mg supplement daily)

FERRITIN 23.8 17.1 (17.9-464)
TIBC, CALC 351.8 390.2 (261-462)
TRANSFERRIN 251.29 278.69 (206-381)
IRON 81 76 (49-181)

RBC 5.42 5.62 (3.95-5.79)
HEMATOCRIT 47.5 49 (38-52)

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 1160 699 (300-623)
TESTOSTERONE FREE 316.8 169.8 (46-224.0)

ESTRADIOL 56 42 <=29 (non sensitive I believe)

CORT AM 11.5 9.88(4.5-22.7)

GLUCOSE 100 107 (70-100) always slightly high fasting but good the rest of the day

CHOL 182 (<=200)
HDL 42 40 (>40)
LDL 127 129 (<=100)

The following were not tested this time, but listed are last labs results..
TRIGLYCERIDE 70 (<150)
HOMOCYSTEINE 5.9 (<=11.4)
THYROID PEROXIDASE <1 (<=9)
THYROGLOBIN ANTIBODIES <1(<1)
THYROID PEROXIDASE ANTIBODIES<1 (<=9)
HEMOGLOBIN A1C 5.2%
LH ??? 0.825 (1.51-9.360
FSH ??? <0.66 (1.55-9.74)
PROLACTIN ??? 12.7 (17.9)
SHBG ??? 26 (10-50)
ESTRONE ??? 25 (<=68)
ESTROIL ??? <0.10
B12 ??? 651 (194-934
EGFR ??? 78
EGFR- CREATININE ??? 1.1 (.7-1.4)
C-REATIVE PROTEIN ??? <5 (<=10)
IRON SATURATION ??? 19% (11-56)
ALT ??? 40 (13-69)
AST ??? 33 (15-46
IGF I 200 (53-331)
Z SCORE .06 (2.0)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would look to the E2 of 56, its elevated there and probably needs to come down to the upper 30's, perhaps. Several of us are working the dopamine angle but I'd bet you may cut back the Cyp as TT 1160 trough is rather high, and manage your E2 with perhaps a small .15mg dose of AI once per week.

Weasel

I would look to the E2 of 56, its elevated there and probably needs to come down to the upper 30's, perhaps. Several of us are working the dopamine angle but I'd bet you may cut back the Cyp as TT 1160 trough is rather high, and manage your E2 with perhaps a small .15mg dose of AI once per week.

Thanks Vince, That's kind of what i was thinking about E2. It is the non sensitive test though i do believe.

I did get .25/200mg DIM prescribed on shot day. (2x per week) shortly after getting this new protocol, but I got anxiety so bad i was just shaking after about 2 weeks on it. Which i contributed to the AI. I quit the AI and within a week, felt better. Maybe it was just 2 much AI. Can you dose AI 1x week and still have steady enough levels to feel well?

I had these labs the day after my shot. I dont really ever see a trough though as I'm injecting 2x a week (70mg per injection)

What are you guys doing on the dopamine front? Caber?

Fireproof

Just curious - knowing as much as you know - why would you get the "non sensitive" estradiol test?

And most folks here (according to one of my threads and a lot of searching) get labs done at a trough - either day before your injection or the morning of your injection, but before you inject. Not the day after. I do believe it makes a difference - even though levels will be more stable in general, there will likely be a small spike the day of and after your injection. (Of course - some say it doesn't really matter much).

I would address the e2 level. Are you sure the anxiety was due to the AI/DIM? It sounds like you need SOME. Maybe you should look into getting a smaller dose compounded. I seem to do very well on twice per week coordinated with shot day, versus once/week (which I used to do).

As for dopamine - a non-Rx solution you might look into is supplementing with L-Tyrosine...

Weasel

Just curious - knowing as much as you know - why would you get the "non sensitive" estradiol test?

And most folks here (according to one of my threads and a lot of searching) get labs done at a trough - either day before your injection or the morning of your injection, but before you inject. Not the day after. I do believe it makes a difference - even though levels will be more stable in general, there will likely be a small spike the day of and after your injection. (Of course - some say it doesn't really matter much).

I would address the e2 level. Are you sure the anxiety was due to the AI/DIM? It sounds like you need SOME. Maybe you should look into getting a smaller dose compounded. I seem to do very well on twice per week coordinated with shot day, versus once/week (which I used to do).

As for dopamine - a non-Rx solution you might look into is supplementing with L-Tyrosine...

The answer for 2 of your questions is because I have free blood work available to me through the VA. They dont offer the correct E2 test or aren't ordering it correctly. Not sure which but I've even given them the CPT code. That's when I could get into the lab for blood work.

No I'm not 100% sure its the AI that caused it. But it did seem to correlate. I'm certainly not ruling anything out at this point.

On another front, Could it be from the Preg? My progesterone tripled in less than 2 months. Thoughts on that?

Any thoughts on my low copper level?

My limp noodle and I appreciate the feedback.

Fireproof

The answer for 2 of your questions is because I have free blood work available to me through the VA. They dont offer the correct E2 test or aren't ordering it correctly. Not sure which but I've even given them the CPT code. That's when I could get into the lab for blood work.

No I'm not 100% sure its the AI that caused it. But it did seem to correlate. I'm certainly not ruling anything out at this point.

On another front, Could it be from the Preg? My progesterone tripled in less than 2 months. Thoughts on that?

Any thoughts on my low copper level?

My limp noodle and I appreciate the feedback.

Got it. The AI dose is a "higher dosage" than many, but I wouldn't be scared of it if it makes you feel great or is necessary. For me, to reduce that, I'd have to reduce Test, and that gets me symptomatic again - so i'd rather live with a little AI. at least for now. That said - if you aren't feeling great - it might take some experimentation to figure out your sweet spot.

I'll let others weigh in on the progesterone levels. I'm not sure...

Weasel

Got it. The AI dose is a "higher dosage" than many, but I wouldn't be scared of it if it makes you feel great or is necessary. For me, to reduce that, I'd have to reduce Test, and that gets me symptomatic again - so i'd rather live with a little AI. at least for now. That said - if you aren't feeling great - it might take some experimentation to figure out your sweet spot.

I'll let others weigh in on the progesterone levels. I'm not sure...

Thanks FP.

MY closest labcorp is 6 hrs away or id just use them for e2 testing. And I do if i happen to be in that town but that only occurs about 1 time a year.

Weasel

Something else pertinent that i forgot to include, is that the 1st week or so of this new protocol I had nightly erections and morning wood so hard it would wake me up cause it hurt.

That hasnt happened in probably a month. ZERO morning wood/nocturnal erections for the past month.

Steve Williams

Man, I totally get what you are going through. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak, literally. I am not having the low energy issue, but I am facing ED. I can get "mostly" hard, but I can't keep it. It is really down-heartening.

I wish you the best. I will be seeing my doctor next week.

Weasel

Man, I totally get what you are going through. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak, literally. I am not having the low energy issue, but I am facing ED. I can get "mostly" hard, but I can't keep it. It is really down-heartening.

I wish you the best. I will be seeing my doctor next week.

Thanks Steve,

Yeah it frustrating as hell. One week its awesome and then one morning i wake up and nothing from there on.

Vince

Super Moderator
Zinc also functions as a mild aromatase inhibitor in many men. I use Jarrow Zinc Balance twice a day = combination of Zinc L-Monomethionine and Copper Gluconate in a 15:1 ratio, Zinc 15mg and Copper 1mg per capsule

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me