Has HRT Helped Your Wife's Sex Drive?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hoosier52

My DW is using HRT troches but the Doc has NEVER done any blood work on her. She is low sex drive and I suspect hormones may be part of it. I'm going with Defy (I've been seeing the same doctor) and I want her to consider doing the same as what she is doing now is not only pretty much worthless, it is dangerous. We're both in our 60's.

QUESTION: If your wife is on a good, sound HRT protocol, has it increased her libido any? What other benefits have you seen?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Your insight is on the mark - she's probably wasting time, effort, money, and possibly her health following a hormone protocol that isn't guided by testing. Dr. Saya has noted that a good portion of his practice is comprised of women, she'd be in good hands. On an anecdotal level, my own doctor has told me that women do improve their libido (and general health) on a well-managed program.

Hoosier52

The doctor she is seeing and I used to see, is a pellet guy. It seems like if you're not doing pellets ($$$), he is really not interested. This is one reason why I am changing and why I want her to change. I've always been the higher drive person and I'm concerned that if proper TRT INCREASES my libido, she will be really far behind.

If any of you have wives who've been getting good treatment, I'd like to know if it helped their libido. Especially if Dr. Saya has been treating them.

Thanks!

Davet

My partner/wife eventually agreed to go see a bio hrt doc here in England....best investment I have ever made...like chalk & cheese...she's on fire.
She is on a mix of prog & e which has been titrated a couple of times.........
Took around 3 months for the magic to happen but shes like a new women...been re-invented.
Like most couples that have been together for 35 years and done the children thingy...things all became flat to say the least.
So I would def say go there and get the labs done so you know whats going on...it keeps a smile on my face.

Davet

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching