Best HRT Book for Women?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

Two of the top recommended books for TRT in Men are Nelson's Book and Dr. Crisler's book. I have them both and read them both. Great reads and very educational.

My wife is undergoing HRT and we would both like to learn more about the complexity of hormones and replacement, etc, for women. Especially things like how menopause play into it, etc.

Is there a top recommended book for HRT in Women that is science-based (and hopefully dispels myths and old-thinking)?

Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Thanks guys.

Any opinions on The Natural Superwoman by Dr. Uzzi Reiss?
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Supe.../ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Great book! He also has another one, Natural Hormone Balance for Women.

Also, just started getting into Suzanne Somers, "Ageless", which has contributions from the likes of Dr. Shippen and many other experts. Like Dr. Reiss, there is a lot of focus on the stages of menopause, and all of the imbalances pertaining thereof.

Fireproof

Great book! He also has another one, Natural Hormone Balance for Women.

Also, just started getting into Suzanne Somers, "Ageless", which has contributions from the likes of Dr. Shippen and many other experts. Like Dr. Reiss, there is a lot of focus on the stages of menopause, and all of the imbalances pertaining thereof.

Thanks for the validation. Got good reviews and was cheap as a kindle book so I bought it. I've read about 20% so far and I agree with everything he says, so off to a good start. Looking forward to getting into the "hormone pillar" which is where I really want to learn more.

Thanks Chris.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching