Alternative injection sites other than shoulders for a lean guy

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm pretty lean, not like athletic, but one of those naturally thin guys. I've been having a little bit of pain with deltoid injections, but not really sure of where else to use because I like using 27g 1/2 inch syringes because there's no dead space. I know that with 2x a week injections, that little bit left in the detachable needles will add up to a decent amount.

I would imagine quads would work for shallow IM, but other than that, I can't think of anything.

I want to stay IM because I just started, so any changes would invalidate my labs. I am with defy, so they're fine with me doing subq if necessary.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt4me

I do shallow IM to quads with a 29g.
Very easy and painless and per labs I absorb very well. Lots of area to move injections and comfortable.

Quads might have to be it then, deltoids have been causing me some pain. Especially yesterday, but that mighta been because I sorta went through a pimple, man was that painful! Afterward I had some muscle cramping, but I can't even notice it, and it's been about 20 hours.

Does anyone know if different muscles absorb differently, at least enough to make a difference in bloods?

Other than quads and delts, I can't really think of any other muscle to be hit with a 1/2inch needle.

kspat

when you do shallow IM injections into your quads with a 29g, do you pinch the skin up? or do you just stick it right in at 90°? do you push the needle all the way in?
thank

Fireproof

I tend to rotate through the Delts and Quads. But I can contort enough to also get the Glutes if desired. However - the other sites are so easy I've stopped doing that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me