MyHealthGraphs.com : Looking for beta testers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Guys

My new site www.MyHealthGraphs.com is ready for beta testing.

I am looking for people who are willing to register or be guests on www.MyHealthGraphs.com who could add blood test values (hopefully at least 2 or 3 within a few weeks or months) to create graphs and reports.

We have tried to debug the site by I would love to hear any input you may have.

Feel free to post your comments and suggestions on this thread. Thanks

myhealthgraph LOGO.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

1Draw

I'm on board and just now registered. I have been looking for a way to track blood test results other than with an Excel spreadsheet. Thanks for preparing this!

phunk311

Hey Nelson. I registered and added some values from the past year. Couple things:

Some of the units didn't match up with Sonora Quest's. PSA total is in ng/mL. Testosterone free is in pg/mL.

I didn't see an option for cholesterol.

A bulk add feature would be awesome. It was pretty tedious entering in multiple tests from the same date.

Another cool thing to add would be the ability to upload your test results in PDF and have some sort of OCR that would transfer all the data directly to your site.

Otherwise, great idea and the graphs are very nice. I've been tracking my TRT stuff in OneNote and I'll definitely be using your site from now on.

Or possibly, if allowing results to be bulk added somehow, or OCR is too difficult, you could try a graph sort of function. As in, instead of typing in the numbers then selecting the unit, which can be tedious, you have a graph where the most common units and reference ranges are already on the graph and users simply click where their result is.

I don't know if it'd actually be less tedious than typing in numbers, maybe if you had a grid with multiple related or common tests, such as T, Free T, Estradiol, SHBG then TSH, T4, T3 all in groups so that related tests are close to each other.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Any last comments before I launch? Not a single person has tested it by generating graphs yet. May be I wasted my time on this project.

phunk311

I generated a few graphs last week and it worked perfectly. I did not attempt to email them, just viewed them on the screen. I don't have quite enough data logged yet to analyze trends.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me