Traveling internationally with Testosterone and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

kd4re

What is the process of traveling with Testosterone and HCG? Must they be declared? Are they're countries where they aren't allowed?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've travelled extensively with my test, HCG, and sermorelin. I always carry everything in my carry on, including the original plastic bottle containers that came from the pharmacy, with my name on them. I've never declared anything, since they are drugs prescribed to me by a medical doctor. I also have a travel letter from Defy Medical that I carry that lists the drugs I'm using.

I have been repeatedly to China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, and the Philippines, and never once has anyone ever batted an eye when my carry on bag goes through the x-ray machine. I usually carry all my syringes/needles, alcohol wipes, etc in a hard plastic container in my main suitcase. Again, no problems. I might add that I carry my sermorelin and HCG in a cold pack container in my carry-on bag. Nobody has ever even blinked.

davidrn

I think diabetics traveling has educated the border guards to what is normal for folks to carry. As long as you carry the Rx labeled box and original vials, not a weekly med box, shouldn't be a problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me