Thyroid issue

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have posted some of my thyroid labs and the response I gotten so far: too high TSH andtoo low T4 and T3. Considering these value shown below, I am a candidate for any Thyroid treatment? If so should I ask my doc to put me on a synthetic T4 and do some blood work after 4-6 weeks to find out if T3 is being converted or? At least before starting to include or add T3.

I need to push my docs for any treatment since all the values are within range (but not optimal).

If I am only borderline hypo can 7-Keto DHEA help or something else?

TSH-H3.92 (0.27-4.20 mUIl/L)
T3 1.63 (1.30--4.4 pg/ml)
FT4 1.10 (0.94--1.72 ng/dl) 14.12 pmol/L 12.00-22.00

Thankful for some input on this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Have you checked reverse T3? just thinking if your reverse T3 was high it would block your free T3 and would explain your high TSH. I'm not an expert though

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Tommy, thanks for posting and being patient. I know you've posted labs a few times, but if possible, it would be good to see one draw with the following labs: Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, TSH, Antibodies TPO & TgAb. Would also like to see iron serum, TIBC, and ferritin.

I suspect FT3 is pooling, but again would like to see ALL the labs on one sheet. Cortisol could also be a variable, but start with what's mentioned above ...

Thank´s to all of you. I will ask for all the labs mentioned next time. I taking 7-keto and Kelp so I would like to stop for some weeks before my next labs. I don´t understand why docs here never aks for all of these labs. It´s like I have to beg my doc to include more stuff than TSH.

That's all they look at, TSH, it's almost a rule. Some one here recently posted that his Dr doesn't treat Thyroid until TSH hits...10 which is double lab values.

HarryCat

Thank´s to all of you. I will ask for all the labs mentioned next time. I taking 7-keto and Kelp so I would like to stop for some weeks before my next labs. I don´t understand why docs here never aks for all of these labs. It´s like I have to beg my doc to include more stuff than TSH.

Make sure you emphasize the hypo symptoms you are having, I find that usually helps when requesting labs that they don't normally do.

There are many symptons that I don´t have like feeling cold ( I´m always warm on TRT) no dry hair etc.... But there are others that I may have. I suffer from morning anxiety maybe that could have something to do with my Thyroid.
Wish me good luck now when I have to explain to my doc that my ft3 might be pooling and I need to have additional labs done. Won´t be easy.

HarryCat

There are many symptons that I don´t have like feeling cold ( I´m always warm on TRT) no dry hair etc.... But there are others that I may have. I suffer from morning anxiety maybe that could have something to do with my Thyroid.
Wish me good luck now when I have to explain to my doc that my ft3 might be pooling and I need to have additional labs done. Won´t be easy.

What is your typical body temperature?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching