Horny Goat Weed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kaes

Hey guys,

So...I tried this stuff, 20 icariins, and it really seems to make a difference...enhanced libido, thicker, fuller package...just a good feeling all around. but...i'm concerned that it might be the cause of some prostate swelling. for the record: i monitor prostate health regularly...and i'm all good there, so i feel confident in saying this is no more than BPH.

thing is, i also toyed with DHEA cream (small amount, maybe 15 mg max) about 2 weeks ago for one week only. i also started an arginine/citrulline combo at the same time and i still take that one, but i can't imagine it's the problem. but hey...what do i know? LOL

do any of these strike you guys as being a possible culprit?
thanks
kaes

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kaes

Vince, thanks for responding.
There was some pressure/dull aching back behind/above the perineum which, today has subsided. i experienced this a few times in the early TRT days and came to understand what it was at that time. it's just been a long time since it occurred. i seem to be producing more of my own test lately and am thinking that my current replacement dose is taking my numbers a little too high. this could be the issue. so hard to tell right now, as i've been experimenting with a few new things, as mentioned.

Vince, thanks for responding.
There was some pressure/dull aching back behind/above the perineum which, today has subsided. i experienced this a few times in the early TRT days and came to understand what it was at that time. it's just been a long time since it occurred. i seem to be producing more of my own test lately and am thinking that my current replacement dose is taking my numbers a little too high. this could be the issue. so hard to tell right now, as i've been experimenting with a few new things, as mentioned.
Reading between the lines here, if you're on Testosterone, you are NOT making your own (Endogenous) Testosterone any longer. That's a dead end street; fact.

CoastWatcher

Reading between the lines here, if you're on Testosterone, you are NOT making your own (Endogenous) Testosterone any longer. That's a dead end street; fact.

Exogenous testosterone shuts down your body's production of the endogenous hormone. As Vince Carter noted, "fact." What is your protocol? Your most recent lab values?

Kaes

I wasn't thinking as i typed. i understand that i'm no longer producing my own T. What I should have said is that it takes roughly HALF of my dose to jack my number higher than it used to be on a FULL dose. and this is prior to my experimenting with DHEA or supps of any kind over the past few weeks. example: two years ago, androgel, one packet (50mg, i think?) daily would leave me in the 750 ballpark. over the past year or so, however, if i apply one packet, my total lands in the 900 range--once even around 1150. so...i'm kind of baffled by my body's ability to need less. though you guys may understand why this has happened. and if so, let me know what you think. thanks.

Last edited:
Well DHEA is upstream from Test (DHEA can be converted to Test in the hormonal cascade). I know from recent testing that when my DHEA was in the 700's (we reduced the dosage subsequently), that my TT was several HUNDRED points higher than ever before...like up from 1000, to 1300, in a trough. I hope that answers it for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me