Empower in CA

Buy Lab Tests Online
Honestly, this has been a little frustrating. As some know, Empower will not be able to ship to CA until the inspection of the new facility is approved. I would have hoped that this could have been a little better thought through so that the transition could be more seamless. I called early June and they said early July. Today, I was told it could be a month (but it varies depending upon which agent you talk to). A month is simply not going to work for me. I was told by the agent that the inspectors were there today. Does anyone have any reliable information about when shipping to CA could be approved?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kd4re

Funny, there aren't many compounding Pharmacy's who will compound HCG. I wonder why? I called several in Los Angeles and couldn't find one. Many didn't know what is was, I was placed on hold several times before the no answer.

Last edited:

MG123

kd4re,

Many that I have spoken with state that it is just too expensive, and they don't receive enough requests for it to make it cost effective. Don't know if that is true, but that is what they have told me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me