Extensive Bloodwork After 3 Months on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

Do you have your D levels checked, supplementing with D3 and niacin has help my HDL and going low carb has help lower my LDL.https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8541-My-Latest-Cleveland-Heart-Clinic-Labs

Been about six months since I last checked it, but last level was 68.7 w/ range of 30-80 ng/mL. That was with 5000 iu Vitamin D. Given that its now winter and I never see the sun I've bumped that up to 10,000 iu. Haven't tried Niacin in a long time, perhaps I should give it another go...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mopes

Wow. Had a bit of extra test cyp from testing a lower dose for an extended period of time. Decided to bump it up to 100mg EOD to better understand supraphysiological testosterone and see how I would feel mentally/physically. Was not expecting this.

Total Testosterone 1785
Sensitive Estradiol 19.5

This was after 4 weeks on 100mg EOD (350mg a week) of the same test cyp from walgreens. Only two other variables were changed but I didn't believe that either of them would keep testosterone down to this level. Took .25mg arimidex EOD and bumped my WP thyroid from 2 grain to 2.5 grain daily.

Six months ago I was at 1514 total testosterone from 55mg EOD so I was shocked that doubling the dose only bumped it by 300ish points. I've read a few accounts of other guys claiming that arimidex crashed their testosterone levels which is the only explanation I can come up with. Needless to say I've dropped by dose back down and cut out the AI.

Unfortunately I just ran a few tests this time as I only really wanted to check H/H and Total T, Estradiol Sensitive. Didn't think I'd want to/need to see anything else. Now of course I wish I had an SHBG number to dig deeper. Very strange.

Anyone else seen arimidex lower their total testosterone or have another explanation? Tests were run same as always, injection day 8am prior to shot.

Attachments

• 3-23-17 part 1.jpg
    3-23-17 part 1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 3-23-17 part 2.jpg
    3-23-17 part 2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 218

CoastWatcher

Wow. Had a bit of extra test cyp from testing a lower dose for an extended period of time. Decided to bump it up to 100mg EOD to better understand supraphysiological testosterone and see how I would feel mentally/physically. Was not expecting this.

Total Testosterone 1785
Sensitive Estradiol 19.5

This was after 4 weeks on 100mg EOD (350mg a week) of the same test cyp from walgreens. Only two other variables were changed but I didn't believe that either of them would keep testosterone down to this level. Took .25mg arimidex EOD and bumped my WP thyroid from 2 grain to 2.5 grain daily.

Six months ago I was at 1514 total testosterone from 55mg EOD so I was shocked that doubling the dose only bumped it by 300ish points. I've read a few accounts of other guys claiming that arimidex crashed their testosterone levels which is the only explanation I can come up with. Needless to say I've dropped by dose back down and cut out the AI.

Unfortunately I just ran a few tests this time as I only really wanted to check H/H and Total T, Estradiol Sensitive. Didn't think I'd want to/need to see anything else. Now of course I wish I had an SHBG number to dig deeper. Very strange.

Anyone else seen arimidex lower their total testosterone or have another explanation? Tests were run same as always, injection day 8am prior to shot.

Curious as to why you measure your LH and FSH levels given your use of exogenous testosterone.

CoastWatcher

Only because it is often part of the packaged bloodtest. I have no interest in seeing it but it's cheaper to have it included than ordering each test seperately.
I thought there had to be an explanation that made some sense. Unfortunately, we've had guys who had their doctor order those tests time after time on follow-up. Of course, it wasn't the doctor paying for them - or getting any usable information.

Total Testosterone 1785
Sensitive Estradiol 19.5

You hit the nail on the head mentioning testing the SHBG...

High doses of T cyp = lower SHBG = excrete T more quickly. Too much anastrozole will also impact SHBG by keeping E2 down = keep SHBG down.

Another one sure to drop with those T cyp doses would be your HDL. Definitely back down on the dosage for more sustainable (healthy) longterm goals/levels.

High doses of T cyp = lower SHBG = excrete T more quickly. Too much anastrozole will also impact SHBG by keeping E2 down = keep SHBG down.

Another one sure to drop with those T cyp doses would be your HDL. Definitely back down on the dosage for more sustainable (healthy) longterm goals/levels.

Also keep in mind he mentioned increasing his thyroid medication, which will definitely impact SHBG, and IMO more so than all the other changes.

mopes

Thanks for the response. And yes, I have dropped by dose back down dramatically as I never intended to run it at an extremely high dosage for an extended period of time.

Looking back over my spreadsheet of results from the past 8 years I've only been surprised by my test results one other time. It was the only other time I've used arimidex for an extended period of time.

In June of last year I was on 50mg test cyp 3x weekly and 250iu hcg 3x weekly along with 1mg arimidex EOD. This plummeted my total t to 862 from 1278 the month before. Only real difference was arimidex.

I knew arimidex would crash my e2 levels as it has both times I've used it (yes I know the first dose was very high but again I wanted to see how my body reacted) but never realized it would crash total T as well. Thought free t may go down as a result of shbg but not total t. Wild stuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me