Pregnenolone Blood Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Speed

Should we check only Progesterone or is it also important to include 17-OH progesteron when on Pregnenolone ?

I'm on 25mg oral pregnenolone before sleep, and it TRULY helps with my social anxiety .It almost killed it.
I thought that it is causing my erectile disfunction, but I did also decrease my T dose from 25mg to 20mg every day subq and after a week brain fog and ED....

I'm now again on 25mg ed subq WITH 25mg PREGNENOLONE for a week and so far everything is great, from mood to Libido. Waiting 30 days and will check hormones that Dr SAya mentioned....

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

meanbreen

Should we check only Progesterone or is it also important to include 17-OH progesteron when on Pregnenolone ?

I'm on 25mg oral pregnenolone before sleep, and it TRULY helps with my social anxiety .It almost killed it.
I thought that it is causing my erectile disfunction, but I did also decrease my T dose from 25mg to 20mg every day subq and after a week brain fog and ED....

I'm now again on 25mg ed subq WITH 25mg PREGNENOLONE for a week and so far everything is great, from mood to Libido. Waiting 30 days and will check hormones that Dr SAya mentioned....
Hey Speed, still taking the pregnenolone?

meanbreen

For those of us who've tried them, the vast majority do love the results daily injections bring. Only a small number need them, but they produce results.
I recently moved to EOD and liking the results so far. Low SHBG guy. So I imagine daily would be even better.

Speed - I wonder if the pregnenolone increased your Estrogen too much? Do you have estrogen issues? I have been thinking about trying it myself so trying to get as many opinions as possible.

Speed

I recently moved to EOD and liking the results so far. Low SHBG guy. So I imagine daily would be even better.

Speed - I wonder if the pregnenolone increased your Estrogen too much? Do you have estrogen issues? I have been thinking about trying it myself so trying to get as many opinions as possible.

Try it. YOu have nothing to lose. If it gives you issues, just stop.
My e2 on pregnenolone was the same. It just killed my libido.... Don't know why...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me