IGF-1 levels low - how to boost?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ERO

That is a more attractive price point to be sure. I am still sitting on the fence on this since it takes a year to maybe, kinda' sorta' see/feel a difference and $165*12=$1,980. I am not sure if the cost/benefit ratio is positive on this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
That is a more attractive price point to be sure. I am still sitting on the fence on this since it takes a year to maybe, kinda' sorta' see/feel a difference and $165*12=$1,980. I am not sure if the cost/benefit ratio is positive on this.

I don't know how long the sermorelin is on sale. If I use 500mcg of Sermorelin Acetate 15mg (15,000mcg) a day, it should last me 30 days, 250mcg should last me 60 days. Plus you have to add on shipping.

Strong recommendation to discuss the side effects with peptides. Granted that I didn't use Sermorelin, just the other common peptides like 1295 w/o DAC, Impamorelin, GHRP-2, but found the sides intolerable @ 100-200mcg 1/2/3 times a day, as I experimented with it. Specifically complaints of carpal tunnel-like symptoms or numbness/tingly extremities. Was very bad at nite, like wake me up arm cramps(?), like severe slept on your arm wrong feeling, bordered on painful. Evetually I ditched it, wasn't worth all that. Just friendly advice.

Vince

Super Moderator
Strong recommendation to discuss the side effects with peptides. Granted that I didn't use Sermorelin, just the other common peptides like 1295 w/o DAC, Impamorelin, GHRP-2, but found the sides intolerable @ 100-200mcg 1/2/3 times a day, as I experimented with it. Specifically complaints of carpal tunnel-like symptoms or numbness/tingly extremities. Was very bad at nite, like wake me up arm cramps(?), like severe slept on your arm wrong feeling, bordered on painful. Evetually I ditched it, wasn't worth all that. Just friendly advice.

Thanks Vince, I wiil be mindful of your advice.

Self Made

With my current physician and clinic we use APS; however, the Sermorelin is rathe expensive. His recommendation is that I include that into my TRT protocol, but at this point I can't part ways with the cash required to sustain the treatment for the long-term. Are you familiar with a cheaper source? I saw a peptide research site link on this site, but I'm not sure if that's actually the Sermorelin or just one of those compounds that acts like it, or in other words a creatine/amino acid type of solution that's marketed as the actual peptide. And, assuming that is, in fact the proper peptide, is it in the correct form to be reconstituted and used immediately? It seems extraordinarily cheap.

Thanks for any insight.

Vince

Super Moderator
With my current physician and clinic we use APS; however, the Sermorelin is rathe expensive. His recommendation is that I include that into my TRT protocol, but at this point I can't part ways with the cash required to sustain the treatment for the long-term. Are you familiar with a cheaper source? I saw a peptide research site link on this site, but I'm not sure if that's actually the Sermorelin or just one of those compounds that acts like it, or in other words a creatine/amino acid type of solution that's marketed as the actual peptide. And, assuming that is, in fact the proper peptide, is it in the correct form to be reconstituted and used immediately? It seems extraordinarily cheap.

Thanks for any insight.

I would say it's Sermorelin and safe to use, you can also post on the thread you saw it on and ask about the sermoralin.

MarkLA

DHEA can/may increase IFG-1.

My DHEA is twice over the lab reference range as is my IFG-1...I couldn't more happier!

50 mg of micronized slow release each and every morning does the trick for me.

Gene,

My DHEA-S is bottom of range and my IGF-1 is 110.

I ordered up some Fountain of Life Micron5 DHEA Ultra Micronized DHEA 25 mg 180 sr tablets made by McPherson. I'm on T-Cyp 200 mg/week only, no arimidex, no HCG.

How long did it take for your IGF-1 to increase after starting the DHEA?

Should I start at 50 mg or ?

Thanks!

Mark

Will Brink

Been on TRT for 3+ years, very happy with it. IGF-1 levels have always been around 100. Previous Doctor had me on hgh and this boosted IGF-1 to 250 range, right where he wanted. I'm 48 and decided I should delay using hgh so I switched to Sermorelin two months ago. Just got blood work back, IGF-1 at 106. Overall, I feel good. Thoughts on what I should do? Sermorelin doesn't appear to be doing much to IGF-1 levels. Thanks

Personally, yet to see Sermorelin do much of anything for anyone. So far, Sermorelin is one of those "looks good on paper" options that does not work well or at all in the real world/clinically.

Maybe others have seen more impressive results with Sermorelin and similar peptides.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I stopped using sermorelin, I didn't feel anything from it and very costly. Be careful with DHEA, will increase E2.

Sean Reed

Banned
MK-677 is the best option out there. Its ability to increase IGF-1 is well documented in the academic literature.

I have an article draft. I am a bit slammed now, but will get the article up ASAP.

Holland240

Unfortunately I have to take HGH 2iu daily. Without my IGF-1 is very low. It cost me 600 mo for my injections. If you gentlemen can boost yours with peptides and it is really helping, and I mean significant increase, please share.

An IGF-1 over the average is only a problem is there is not a matching IGFBP-3.

And this is why injecting IGF-1 is insane.

BTW, "The average" are old and sick. NOT good enough for my patients.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me