Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ERO

I see this advertised all over these days for everything from crippling injuries, neck pain, knee pain to penis enlargement (seriously - Google Priapus Shot) and I would be curious if anybody on the forum has even used it and if so, what were the results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

I know someone who tried PRP with micro needling for hair didn't really notice to much tried for thinning hair after kids.

ERO

Thank you both. I had not really seen much in the way of successes while searching. Except for pro athletes that fly to Europe for what must be a different form of PRP than what is allowed in the USA.

CoastWatcher

Thank you both. I had not really seen much in the way of successes while searching. Except for pro athletes that fly to Europe for what must be a different form of PRP than what is allowed in the USA.

Not in your budget?? Joking said, I have seen the ads/articles you mentioned and have wondered...

PAUL-E

The only successes was wasting $700 but I guess you don't know unless you try.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am not a believer on PRP. I think it's a scam although some guys are getting their penis injected for bigger girth (temporary) and report good results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me