I'd like to try HCG again, I really would, but..... suggestions on cycling?

Buy Lab Tests Online

fedor

Hey guys,

First post here, but been on TRT for about 6 months. Current protocol is 160mg average per week of T, in EOD injections.

For the most part, TRT has been a great experience. Libido and sexual stuff could be better, but all in all I've been fortunate.

Several years back in an attempt to get my natural system working a doctor prescribed me hcg alone. I felt better than in years, for about 1 month. Then things went bad. Lots of acne, no libido, sexual issues, etc. So he took me off. This happened again a couple years later.

After my first 6 weeks on TRT, I started working with Defy. 160mg T per week, and 100 units of HCG daily.

For the first 2-3 weeks I felt good... but again, around a month in, same issues as the first time I used HCG. Labs showed elevated E2 (just slightly out of range, but I suppose "too high" for me perhaps?)

So I came off the HCG. Now, the time I felt my best was from about 8-10 days off of HCG to around 3 weeks off. Libido was very high, sexual function was great, flaccid was fuller, in general everything was good.

Right now I've been off the HCG for a while, maybe 45 days or so. I still feel "good", but libido/sexual function is a bit down again. Nothing horrible, but not like that sweet spot pocket I had a couple weeks back.

I am due for labs in about 10 days. So I won't make any changes until results from those.

I'm wondering, has anyone successfully used HCG in a cyclical fashion? Like one week straight, every 2-3 months. Or maybe a couple shots per week, every 2nd or 3rd week?

My intuition tells me I could benefit doing that, and oddly it's like the penis is the barometer here lol.

Interested in your comments and suggestions.

FYI, I also supplement with Pregnenolone, have for several months. 30mg eod.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ive done as little as 100iu E3.5D and I can't back it with any testing but will say I felt fine, meaning my nuts didn't shrivel up. Probably did that 60 days or so. I tend to think, I and surmise you're like me and a few other here that HCG isn't the greatest and/or just aggravates their E2. Which sounds like your problem. I have it from Dr Saya that the aromatization that occurs in the testicular environment is tougher to control with Anastrozole, and HCG stimulates the testes. I wouldn't cycle it, and I'd def take HCG because it IS important to not induce organ failure. I would recommend you cut the dose and try it that way. 100iu EOD, E3D, something like that.
You're just experiencing the up and downs of the E2, most likely but it is a curious thing as 100iu daily wouldn't seem to throw a guy out of whack but some of us are susceptible to E2 than others.

fedor

Ive done as little as 100iu E3.5D and I can't back it with any testing but will say I felt fine, meaning my nuts didn't shrivel up. Probably did that 60 days or so. I tend to think, I and surmise you're like me and a few other here that HCG isn't the greatest and/or just aggravates their E2. Which sounds like your problem. I have it from Dr Saya that the aromatization that occurs in the testicular environment is tougher to control with Anastrozole, and HCG stimulates the testes. I wouldn't cycle it, and I'd def take HCG because it IS important to not induce organ failure. I would recommend you cut the dose and try it that way. 100iu EOD, E3D, something like that.
You're just experiencing the up and downs of the E2, most likely but it is a curious thing as 100iu daily wouldn't seem to throw a guy out of whack but some of us are susceptible to E2 than others.

Thanks a lot for the reply Vince.

Can you expand on organ failure? I assume simply the potential for permanently shutting off the testes?

E3D or so sounds like it could work. I will explore that after my next labs.

In relation to an EOD Test shot, when would you inject the HCG? Day before? Day of? I assume the day after the T wouldn't be ideal... but, I guess, on EOD T, every non-T day would be both day before and day after lol. So I assume it won't matter much in my case.

It's interesting you say not to cycle, I would think one week out of every 5-6 weeks would do the job and prevent issues... but ya seems like you have had similar experience as me.

trt4me

That sounds like e2 is going up and down from the starting and stopping of the Hcg.
Only way to know is to test when your feeling bad and good on it.

100 per day for me doesn't mess my e2 much at all.

Organ failure is that lh being shutdown makes the testes dormant and most suspect that it is much better to keep them working rather than long term dormancy.
It affects me bad if I let them go dormant.

Dormant or shut down are just different words for organ failure, it's not necessary. And you wouldn't want to cycle it as there are a number of hormonal pathways there in the testes that keeping the testes functioning, are important for you. Achieving a steady state hormonally is key, if you're cycling in some way, you're going to be up, you're going to be down, with the body never achieving a homeostasis. Reason we don't cycle in TRT. A cycle is a bad word and practice that lives in the steroid culture and has no place in TRT.

at15

I do cycle hcg, can anyone show me a long term study with test+hcg use?

I'll do 125 mg testosterone 1x/week + 300-400 iu hcg 2x/week for about 1-2 months then back to my regular scheduled programming.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me