UK's NHS Continues to Resist TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Colnor

endo letter redacted.jpgI have attached the NHS opinion from an Endo Consultant. There is a vaugue denial that Testim gel (when I was 5 stones of fat fatter) caused the constriction of my eurethra due to the NHS being unaware of the need to monitor E2 when beginning TRT. Goes on to say that in his opnion E2 monitoring is not required at all. As I have established that TRT causes my Red Blood Cells to rise he would not even offer me TRT on the NHS should I choose to stop (No F Way tilll Hell frezes over!) my self prescribed and self administered TRT. States that AI medication is not needed and makes no comment on my use of HCG. I do my own Phlebotamies every 2 months. I'm freezing my blood and when I have enough intend on making some human "black Puddings" and will post to his place of business - a joke but seriously thinking of making Irish recipie Black Puddings - Just call me a cannibal I dont care!
DSCI0183.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This, and the VA here in the states are why a National Health System or Universal HealthCare, like ObamaCare, are a sham and dangerous for your health and well being.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
They have no access to cash basis clinics in the UK. That is the main issue since many men have to put up with the NHS without any other option.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me