Estradiol issue...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Prof

Hi, i have a question for you.

I have high estradiol naturally BUT even if I use 350 mg testosterone and 500 iu hCG per week I don't need an AI. Strange but true. I have high estradiol since I'm a baby.

What is wrong with me?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Htx52086

OH MY GOD!! BE CAREFUL! YOU ARE GOING TO DROP DEAD ANY MOMENT! SEEK HELP NOW!!!!

Just kidding, LOL.

You are fine, consider it a good thing you don't need an ai. Don't create problems in your mind when they don't exist :)

Prof

OH MY GOD!! BE CAREFUL! YOU ARE GOING TO DROP DEAD ANY MOMENT! SEEK HELP NOW!!!!

Just kidding, LOL.

You are fine, consider it a good thing you don't need an ai. Don't create problems in your mind when they don't exist :)
I don't understand what you talking about. I am not on TRT. Yes, if i use testosterone and hCG, I don't need an AI but I have high estradiol naturally.

Strange but true.

Htx52086

I don't understand what you talking about. I am not on TRT. Yes, if i use testosterone and hCG, I don't need an AI but I have high estradiol naturally.

Strange but true.

Then you are an ALIEN!!!! That explains everything!!! :)

Strange but true ;)

Htx52086

All jokes aside, you are probably taking the wrong E2 blood test and your levels probably change a lot as well. Make sure you are getting the Sensitive E2 Estrodial Blood Test for Males. Like I said in the first post, there is nothing wrong with you :)

Prof

All jokes aside, you are probably taking the wrong E2 blood test and your levels probably change a lot as well. Make sure you are getting the Sensitive E2 Estrodial Blood Test for Males. Like I said in the first post, there is nothing wrong with you :)
Yes, it is not sensitive estradiol test but I don't need to understand that I have high estradiol. Water retention, ED, etc.. i have strong erections when I have low estradiol.

Htx52086

Yes, it is not sensitive estradiol test but I don't need to understand that I have high estradiol. Water retention, ED, etc.. i have strong erections when I have low estradiol.

To be honest and please don't take this the wrong way: It's all in your head

If you run 350mg testosterone a week and HCG and the high e2 sides you claim you have when you are NOT on TRT or taking anything that would raise your levels go away then it's not because of Estrodiol

Prof

To be honest and please don't take this the wrong way: It's all in your head

If you run 350mg testosterone a week and HCG and the high e2 sides you claim you have when you are NOT on TRT or taking anything that would raise your levels go away then it's not because of Estrodiol
Okay. Okay.

maxadvance

Okay. Okay.

You brought this response on yourself. You gave no specific details on your E count, you didn't say what test, you said your count on 350mg of T is high but no AI needed, and then you say you're not on TRT. If anyone sounds drunk and isn't making sense I'm going to have to say it's you.

Prof

You brought this response on yourself. You gave no specific details on your E count, you didn't say what test, you said your count on 350mg of T is high but no AI needed, and then you say you're not on TRT. If anyone sounds drunk and isn't making sense I'm going to have to say it's you.
Did you read my posts? I have written "naturally". It explains I'm not on TRT.

I don't need a sensitive estradiol test to understand that I have high estradiol. Basic test says I have 50 pg/ml. If I use an AI without testosterone, my erections getting better and I lose water weight.

Did you read my posts? I have written "naturally". It explains I'm not on TRT.

I don't need a sensitive estradiol test to understand that I have high estradiol. Basic test says I have 50 pg/ml. If I use an AI without testosterone, my erections getting better and I lose water weight.

It's not that anyone reads or doesn't read, it's that you make little to no sense on a topic no one cares about nor is relevant to the men here.

James

Prof - I consider myself halfway intelligent and I have no idea what you're trying to say. The guys here are willing to help, it's just difficult to understand what you're trying to say or accomplish.

CoastWatcher

Do I understand? You are NOT following a TRT protocol. Yet, despite this you have high estradiol. You assert that you know this based on water retention and a non-sensitive, estradiol test. You aren't using an AI, and haven't at any point - even when you are injecting testosterone. You invited comments. Is this essentially your situation?

I will only note that practitioners in the field of androgen replacement feel that the non-sensitive evaluation of estradiol is of no value for men. It over-reports the serum levels in most, under-reports in some...frankly it tells a doctor and patient nothing about where E2 levels actually are. Your belief that you have had high estradiol may be true, you certainly believe it is, but in the absence of a sensitive test the most any of can do is say, "maybe." Which is all that a good doctor can really add as well.

But if you are as symptom-free as you claim, it shouldn't be a problem. Each of us is different and only a good doctor can dig in deeply enough to determine why you post higher values...if you actually do. What lab test you run is up to you. But if you are seriously following and managing serum levels you'll find a more robust discussion if you use the sensitive test.

Prof

Do I understand? You are NOT following a TRT protocol. Yet, despite this you have high estradiol. You assert that you know this based on water retention and a non-sensitive, estradiol test. You aren't using an AI, and haven't at any point - even when you are injecting testosterone. You invited comments. Is this essentially your situation?

I will only note that practitioners in the field of androgen replacement feel that the non-sensitive evaluation of estradiol is of no value for men. It over-reports the serum levels in most, under-reports in some...frankly it tells a doctor and patient nothing about where E2 levels actually are. Your belief that you have had high estradiol may be true, you certainly believe it is, but in the absence of a sensitive test the most any of can do is say, "maybe." Which is all that a good doctor can really add as well.

But if you are as symptom-free as you claim, it shouldn't be a problem. Each of us is different and only a good doctor can dig in deeply enough to determine why you post higher values...if you actually do. What lab test you run is up to you. But if you are seriously following and managing serum levels you'll find a more robust discussion if you use the sensitive test.
Yes it is non sensitive estradiol test. It was high. I have water retention in my face. When my estradiol is 30 pg/ml, my erection was rock hard and water retention was gone.

Don't say it is in your head like a poor doctor. A doctor who dont know what he is doing always say "its in your head".

Here is my question: Why I don't have high estradiol even if I use 350 mg testosterone with 500 IU hCG? I have 450 TT and 45 pg/ml e2 naturally.

James

Here is my question: Why I don't have high estradiol even if I use 350 mg testosterone with 500 IU hCG? I have 450 TT and 45 pg/ml e2 naturally.

Do you want high E2? Let me approach your question from a different angle. If I understand correctly, you naturally have high E2, but when taking exogenous testosterone, your E2 does not increase? Are you a super thin guy? Maybe you have no fat so little conversion by the aromatase enzyme, so your E2 doesn't increase as it would in most other guys.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The OP is most likely estrogen dominant. It happens when there is an imbalance between progesterone and testosterone relative to estrogen.

Still need to see a Sensitive E2 assay and complete hormonal work-up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me