Where can I buy 27 Gauge 1 cc syringes?

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Guys - I've looked over several needle size threads and poked around online. Any idea where I can find a 27g, 1 inch needle? Or even 5/8? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

Vince - it's personal preference. A thread said Gene uses 27g, 1.5 inch. I'll find out where he gets them. Maybe they sell a 1".

Paul-E - I looked through that. Maybe 27g, 1" doesn't exist. I like the 1" for thighs and the 1/2 inch for delts.

James

Vince - is yous 1 piece? My big 3 ml, 25g, 1 inch gets all the cypionate out. I have some 27 guage, 1/2 inch, 1 ml, detachable needles and always seem to leave a little cypionate in the syringe. I suppose I can just fill it with a little extra, but I'm really looking for a 27g 1" for the thighs. I've used 1/2 inch on the thighs, but prefer a deeper injection there. I'm beginning to think that size doesn't exist. May use Gene's 1.5'' and not put needle all the way in.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I can't envision a 1 inch or 1.5 inch 27 gauge. The risk of breakage for such tiny diameter would be high. I doubt they make them.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince - is yous 1 piece? My big 3 ml, 25g, 1 inch gets all the cypionate out. I have some 27 guage, 1/2 inch, 1 ml, detachable needles and always seem to leave a little cypionate in the syringe. I suppose I can just fill it with a little extra, but I'm really looking for a 27g 1" for the thighs. I've used 1/2 inch on the thighs, but prefer a deeper injection there. I'm beginning to think that size doesn't exist. May use Gene's 1.5'' and not put needle all the way in.

Yes they are one piece

Re-Ride

I can't envision a 1 inch or 1.5 inch 27 gauge. The risk of breakage for such tiny diameter would be high. I doubt they make them.

I use 30 and 31 gauge x 1" all the time for hCG. I had 30 x 1-1/4 last year. I understand the desire for a 27G x 1" one piece rig. If available at all it will be special order.

daves52380

I too would like to use 27ga 1in for legs and shoulders. They do make 27ga 1.5in, I bought these awhile back and do not use them and can't remember where. I will search and post if I recall. image.jpg

Jk78

.......I have some 27 guage, 1/2 inch, 1 ml, detachable needles and always seem to leave a little cypionate in the syringe. I suppose I can just fill it with a little extra........

Here's what I do to combat this problem.

- Draw to desired mark on syringe
- Remove syringe from the vial
- With syringe inverted (needle up), draw a little air until it's right at the beginning of the "nose" or dead zone (I am to get it to the zero mark)
- Now flip it over (needle down) and givery the syringe a good shake or tap it with my finger. The air bubble will travel from the nose to the plunger
- Inject. Bam, no test being wasted and making a manly sharps container.

I do subq injections in my thighs. This method was suggested to me by someone at the doctors office the first time I injected. I do not adjust my draw for this. I do not try and count the mg of test that the plunger goes up. I draw to the same mark, pull the bubble to the zero mark, get the bubble to the plunger and inject.

busa2009

I've always used easy touch 27gauge 1/2", they work great for me.

Im trying to get a handle on this before the 30th of this month..What is the General consensus as to the best gauge/length needle to use for TRT cyp/hcg...I know its a tons of debates out there but what is the General consensus as to what works and what doesnt work. Keep in mind i have never used needles only on Dr visits..

trt4me

I use 29 g Half inch to thighs , I'm very lean there.
Same thing sub q for belly for Hcg.

I've done 1 inch 25g to the glute but like the current way.

busa2009

I use 29 g Half inch to thighs , I'm very lean there.
Same thing sub q for belly for Hcg.

I've done 1 inch 25g to the glute but like the current way.

is that a insulin needle? if so where you get your deals...Ive seen the thread where to get them but wondering what other source people use besides the sticky

is a 1/2 inch suitable for glutes as well?

Busa,

I saw your picture in the other thread, and know your basic body composition. Trust me, you don't need anything longer than a 1/2" needle.

If I were you, I would use a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin for test injections, and a 5/16"/31ga insulin pin for HCG.

You can get away with 5/16"/31ga pin for HCG, because it is water based and injects very easily into the SubQ layer of your abdomen fat.

Keep in mind that when you're loading the 1/2"/29ga pin with test, it takes time. Because test is oil based, and the needle is so tiny, it could take up to a good minute or more to load that syringe. Be patient. Also, inject slowly. You'll notice that your HCG injection goes in super fast...not so with test. Take your time.

I buy all my insulin pins here...cheap, and free shipping.

https://www.easytouchstore.com/easy-touch-insulin-syringes?pagenumber=3

UberBeast

Is it ok to use 27G x 1-1/4 for Test Injections in the thigh or is that too long? My doctor has me using 23G x 1. I didn't know i had a choice of less pain until now...awesome site!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me